“Excellent Food, Service and views.”
Review of Sea & Stones

Sea & Stones
Ranked #272 of 1,175 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$ 14 - US$ 19
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Sea & Stones with a casual set up under a traditional palapa (straw hut) with outstandings views of the bay of Cancun serves fine cuts, fish and seafood cooked on an Argentinian style grill, plus delicious pizzas baked on a wood oven.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The menu here is very nice with excellent options for all. The costs are totally fine for a beautiful hotel restaurant. Sitting on the beach with torches around and hearing the sounds of the ocean...along with great food...you cannot go wrong.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The food was fabulous! Started with the fresh baked bread and the salad with the beets and fresh pears. Then the wood-fire grilled lobster and sea bass...OMG! We had dinner here several times and the service was always great. The staff helped with food and wine recommendations.They had a great sense of humor. I almost had a fit over how AMAZING the empanada was the first night I was there, so they brought me one each time we went so I could try all 3!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I ordered a salmon grilled, that was mediocre in both quality of grilling and taste. However, the view is breathtaking, and the ambience is very nice. The ushers and servers are very friendly.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We tried it as recommended by some reviews. Its really a pretty setting near the beach under a huge hut. Only three tables were there. We were seated quickly. We ordered sparking water and lime they bought the water but no lime pieces. For dinner I ordered the oven fired chicken. It was very good but nothing came with it. I thought at least a vegetable would come with it So then I had to order a veggie- cream spinach. My husband ordered the sea-bass. He was very disappointed at how it was cooked. His meal was just a piece of fish on a plate. They brought him cream spinach as well. Later I figured out my chicken was almost $20.00. Our bill was over $50 Thats way to much for what We got . Of course After dark you can’t see the view either. So all and all we paid a-lot of money for an ok meal. I suggest many other excellent restaurants on the hotel zona.

1  Thank Hockeymomgg
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I are staying at the Westin Resort and Spa in Cancun. We celebrated my wife's birthday with dinner at Westin's on property Sea & Sand Restaurant. The rwsraurant is located right on the beach and the aalls are glass so the views of the sea and beach are incredible! We enjoyed homemade bread and focacia. My dinner was grilled steak, lobster and vegetables. Very tasty. My wife opted for ricotta stuffed ravioli smothered in grilled mushrooms and argula. We shared a bottle of Pinot Grigio and enjoyed coffee and chocolate birthday cake for desert. The service from Roger and Vincente of the Sea & Stones Restaurant wait staff was very polite and prompt and the views (both before dark and after) were outstanding! We will return.

1  Thank James H