“Amazing service! We are in”
Review of Harry’s

Harry’s
Ranked #12 of 1,332 Restaurants in Cancun
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 3
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Harry's Prime Steakhouse & amp; Raw Bar is a complete sensory experience framed by environment that finds the perfect harmony between exclusivity and atmosphere, through a gastronomic proposal that manages to accentuate the natural qualities of each ingredient. On the menu you will find the finest cuts of meat brought from the most remote parts of the world, such as Kobe meat from Japan, Black Onyx from Australia and USDA Prime from the North American Midwest, as well as the most difficult treasures to find under the waters of the sea. Each dish is a work of art, full of creativity and elegance, exalting the characteristics of the ingredients used, in whose selection Harry’s takes special care.
Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

Amazing service! We are in Cancun for my husband’s birthday and came here for dinner. The ambiance is so sleek and fancy, a whole vibe! Our servers were Cuauh and Romeo, they were so attentive and amazing! The managers made sure to greet every table and ensure every persons needs were met. The steaks were amazing!!! I promise they were cooked perfectly, just the right amount of everything. We will definitely be back before we leave! Love, love it here!

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (6,078)

Reviewed 22 January 2021

My family and I recently enjoyed another splendid dinner at Harry’s in Cancun. The restaurant is fresh, modern, lively, and happening, offering both indoor and outdoor seating. Although we’ve eaten both indoors and outdoors during previous visits, the outdoor area was fully committed during this visit, so we had a lovely table indoors (all of the inside tables are well spaced to provide for a comfortable meal). The wait staff is polished, professional, personable, and excellent. The meal begins with a bread service accompanied by a selection of dipping sauces (from mildest to hottest --- if you like spice, be sure to ask for the two hottest dipping sauces that used to be standard service, but are now only available upon request --- the yellow one will be sure to impress if, like me, you like super spicy). For my first course, I savored the fresh beef tartar prepared tableside – a wonderful tableside presentation in which prime filet is hand-ground tableside and then prepared in the traditional fashion – a not to be missed dish. For my second course, I ordered the crab cake for the table to share – the crab cake was lightly breaded and served with a chili mayonnaise and coriander pesto sauce; it was good, but sounded better than it was (I’ll opt for something else next time). For the main course, my wife and I elected to share the Australian Black Onyx New York Strip Steak (served with a delicious peppercorn sauce) from the restaurant’s signature cart of beef, and it was cooked perfectly rare-plus, juicy, and brimming with great flavors. To conclude, the restaurant brought out their famous huge cotton candy (always a sensational hit with our kids). My wife and I enjoyed Champagne with our meal, and I had a rum (served neat, naturally) for my liquid “dessert”. A wonderful meal in an environment with great energy.

1  Thank SirJasor
Reviewed 22 January 2021

Josmar was wonderful! He was so attentive whenever we need anything. The food was delicious. The vibe was great. We plan to come back before we leave Cancun!

Reviewed 22 January 2021

There is no better service or food than harry's. Everyone is solely dedicated to make sure you have the best meal of your life and they deliver 100%. From sitting down all the way to after dinner drink, no detail is overlooked.

Our waiter Juan Cortez was beyond accomodating, professional and gave great recommendations. We look forward to coming back every time we're in Cancun.

Reviewed 22 January 2021

First time here and had a great experience! Miguel was our server and he was wonderful! Ruben the general manager also came by to our table to help us get a better table with a view. The food was amazing plus an extra star because the chef came by to ask us how the food was. My boyfriend and I will definitely come back!