US$ 62
US$ 38
US$ 58
US$ 49
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 56/night.

Best Western Taxco(Taxco)(Great Value!)
US$ 54
US$ 50
US$ 59
US$ 51
Hostel Casa Taxco(Taxco)(Great Value!)
US$ 30
US$ 26
US$ 77
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 March 2012

I was prepared for the noise from the reviews and from having stayed in Guanajuato last year. The hill towns like Taxco are very noisy. Bring good earplugs. I chose a room on the street despite knowing it would be noisy, as it was bright. There are blackout curtains, so I slept very late in the morning! This room was $50 and I felt I got my money's worth. Comfortable bed, good shower (all they give you is a tiny bar of soap, so you would need to bring shampoo, drier, etc.), TV with U.S. shows in English, right down the street from the cathedral and zocalo! Of course, it is very clean.

The reason for my "very good" rating is the staff at the desk. I had 3 different women while I was there and ALL of them were delightful. I was traveling alone, so those little conversations (in English) meant a lot to me.

I really liked this little hotel!

Room Tip: Bring earplugs...the noise will be problematic no matter where you stay.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank emilymolly
Reviewed 8 November 2011

Although the staff are friendly , the noise in this hotel will get to you , it is expected in the rooms at the front because of the ceaseless traffic , so i chose a room at the back and noticed a constant hum , which apparently comes from a fan next door , it must be some fan as it is inescapable , i asked to change room , but this noise is all-pervading , i couldnt bear spending a night in this hotel and moved across the street to the hotel Los Arcos , an oasis of peace , slightly cheaper , proper television sets , not the tiny flickering screens of this hotel , bigger lighter rooms , bigger beds , lovely building...

Room Tip: noise is inescapable so dont bother with any room
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
5  Thank xavier r
Reviewed 12 October 2010

Stayed for a weekend and after reading reviews here, I selected to stay here. It was a great choice, one of the best locations in Taxco. Rooms are clean, bathrooms could be better, but they are very clean. Downstairs has a small dining room, which is decorated in a very nice traditional and contemporary way. Breakfast was excellent, for only 70 additional pesos, for two people, you can't beat that.
I highly recommend this place, if you want to be in the heart of Taxco, not paying a lot of money

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GRojas
Reviewed 25 March 2010

We only stayed for one night, and it was just what we were looking for. The rooms are OK-priced for what they are, at 550 pesos for a queen bed. The room was clean with hot water.
I don't know if the staff speaks much or any English, but I wouldn't let that deter anyone who only speaks English. If you do speak Spanish, do get to know the staff because they are extremely friendly.
The location is GREAT, and the lobby is beautiful...perfect for an evening drink. There isn't a whole lot to offer for food other than the meal of the day or some coffee in the morning — they had cereal written on their menu, and when I asked for it, the owner walked across the street and bought fresh milk and cereal. We met another couple where the owners let them use the kitchen to chop up some fruit they had bought from outside.
We decided last minute to go to Las Grutas outside of Taxco, but were supposed to check out of the hotel at around noon. I asked if we could leave our luggage, and though they still made us take it out of the room, they kept it behind the desk for us until about 6 pm. If you ask for a reasonable favor, you will probably be able to work something out!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aenadal
Reviewed 5 February 2010

Very clean but basic room. Street noise is a problem until 11 or 12.
Very little english spoken here and no one available for checkout at 7:30 am.
Staff were friendly.