All reviewsreception spoke good englishwooden beamsminute walkgreat water pressurenice hotelcentre of townlovely roomroom was largesmall gardenthe hotel staffa king size bedbeds were comfortablethe hotel offerslaundry servicewi fistayed nightsbreakfast was included
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Hit and miss with the room you get. My first room had no natural light and was like a dungeon (No.18); the second attempt smelt badly of damp and the bathroom smelt of sewerage (No.1). Shame because some of my travel companions had very nice rooms, and the hotel itself was attractive and clean.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kelder74
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Spent 2 nights in this hotel. Staff was helpful and friendly. It is located 2 blocks from walking street Guadalupe where you can find restaurants, bars, handcrafted stuff.
This hotel offers breakfast, hot water and lovely room (rustic style) also rooms are warm during winter.
This is a good option if you want to spend some days in sancris.

Please make sure you can pay with credit/debit card

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2018

A nice & quiet place, two blocks from one of the two pedestrian streets in San Cristobal. Close to good food options, we only used the hotel's restaurant for breakfast - which was quite good. The staff worked hard and were friendly. We were very happy with the laundry service - used by all members of our group!
We found the rooms to be large, and well appointed, with room safes and a small sitting area in the room. There are tables in the courtyard, which we used for get-togethers (after tours).

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights on our honeymoon. The rooms are simple but well equipped and the hotel staff are extremely friendly. The garden at the front and the centre are a lovely respite from the busy streets. The rooms get a little chilly at night so would recommend brining an extra layer.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 December 2017

I have stayed in this lovely hotel many times during my work in Chiapas. For the past few months, it has been my base as I am making a film. Each time I return from the communities where I am working, I am greeted with smiles and kindness - and comfort. I would highly recommend this beautiful and tranquil place. My favorite aspect has been the friendly staff, followed by the excellent breakfast and the peaceful ambience. They also have parking, which helps a lot.

Room Tip: rooms on the second floor receive more light
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business