“All rocks ”
Review of Nexo Wine Bistrot

Nexo Wine Bistrot
Ranked #125 of 4,659 Restaurants in Mexico City
Neighbourhood: Polanco
Description: Contemporary cuisine in the heart of Polanco, Mexico City. In Spanish, 'nexo' means union and this is our philosophy: the union between gastronomy and the art of living. Join us to taste our unique creations in this inventive space.
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Simply amazing and a great time over here !! Cesar & Diego please keep Mexican Traditions and Culinary History on the world books and trends !! We really enjoyed this evening.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Haute cuisine at reasonable prices . After eating at Contramar, Puerto Madeira, Becco , and others ( we could not get into Pujol), we could appreciate the higher quality of a small superb kitchen with a rising star chef . Portions ARE NOT TINY Medium Prices
David Naveh
San Francisco

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Our group of 8 enjoyed a terrific evening. Most had (and enjoyed) the tasting menu. Wine prices were reasonable (I had nice Italian Roero Arneis). Good service. Lovely ambiance. Not excessively noisy. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

So, this is indeed a cute little resto, the food is really very good but the portions are *tiny* eat dinner by all means but make you have filler pre dinner or else you will end up hungry. We read somewhere the cocktails were very good. They're not. In fact, they are non existent. They don't even have a cocktail menu and when we asked the barman to recommend something he stared at us with a blank stare and kept asking uhhhh.. well.... uhhhh... well, what do you like?!?! I guess we should've stuck to *wine* per the name of the restaurant!

We ended up with a vodka martini (wanted a Gibson but they didn't have cocktail onions), what appeared to be vodka with simple syrup and lemon juice and... well some kind of spirit with some kind of juice, topped with prosecco. We weren't told what they were but hey... who wants to know what they're drinking huh?

Service at the beginning was lacking - other than being offered water by the Hostess when I first arrived, we were pretty much ignored by the waitstaff for a good 15 mins after all my party was seated. After the restaurant began to fill in, service picked up and was more attentive.

Summing up, Food is good but for the price, the portions are absolutely ridiculous. Service can indeed improve, get a cocktail menu! There are a whole lot other very good dinning options in the area, I don't think I'll be returning.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

I had absolutely no plans to go to this restaurant at 5pm. After relaxing in my hotel room at the W hotel from 5 to 8pm, my wife and I didn't feel like going very far. we walked down the blvd and discovered this place. The food and wine were excellent. the service could have been a little more friendly, but they were not rude at all. I WILL be going back. you need to try this place.