1,173 results
All reviews other guests garden room the main house house dog wine hour place to stay the penthouse condesa neighborhood interesting people interesting guests every evening every morning breakfast and happy hour home away from home churros complimentary wine b bs
Reviewed 2 April 2010

Its simply a perfect place to stay. Everything about it, from the beautifully appointed rooms to the delicious breakfasts to the helpfulness of your hosts makes this the best place to stay in Mexico City. Dont look any further, just hope they have a room for you.

Reviewed 30 March 2010

There is little I can add to all the other glowing reviews except to reinforce what wonderful generous and warm people Jorge, Ernesto, and Craig are.
We stayed for 3 days at The Red Tree House and loved it all. The location is terrific - so easy to use the subway from there, they provide you with any maps or info you may ever need, delicious red wine and great breakfasts, rooms are well appointed and very comfortable.
Most evenings a very friendly and eclectic mix of people gather in the courtyard and recount their adventures in the big but not at all bad Mexico City. Our hosts would join us at breakfast or evening drinks and offer any support needed. I was also amazed that they would remember everybodys name perfectly..' We also loved having Abril around the house willing to have a pat and a cuddle.
We think the Red Tree House is the perfect place to stay in Mexico City and look forward to staying there again on our next trip

Reviewed 25 March 2010

My husband & I travelled from Australia and stayed at the Red Tree House in February for 3 nights and all I can say is 'Wonderful'.

Our rooms was modern with all you need and the hosts are so helpful and make you feel at home!

Thank you to all the Red Tree House team for making our stay so enjoyable!!

Date of stay: February 2010
1  Thank LeasaHarris
Reviewed 20 March 2010

The Red Tree House is an all around beautiful place.

Beautiful: architecture, interior design, landscaping, food, Abril, staff.

Simply put it's awesome.

Great location, within a short walk to the Metro which can take you almost anywhere in Mexico City for 3 pesos! Thats like less than a quarter. Great places to eat at within walking distance of the RTH. Beautiful parks, buildings to look at, people, etc.... Bed was super soft and comfortable. The breakfast was delicious. Every morning a new traditional Mexican dish was made for me with the addition of fresh melon, pineapple, Mexican pastries, fresh orange juice, yogurts, etc...

I look forward to making the Red Tree House the place I will always stay when in Mexico City. I'll definately be referring all my friends to stay here when they go.

Reviewed 8 March 2010

Great B&B in a great location with a friendly, helpful staff. Our room was a tad small -- if the bathroom and closet doors were open at the same time, you were pretty much trapped, and there were very few drawers -- but clean and well-appointed. When we return -- and we will -- we will definitely stay in the lovely Condesa area.