“Good hotel restaurant ”

Ranked #281 of 5,767 Restaurants in Mexico City
Price range: US$ 25 - US$ 44
Cuisines: American, Bar, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: The Market Kitchen restaurant opened in Mexico City, inside the luxurious Park Plaza shopping center located in Santa Fe. This new restaurant is accentuated as a distinctive venue created by renowned French chef Jean Georges Vongerichten. Market Kitchen notable for its variety on the menu to satisfy cravings under the "farm to table", which transmits a seductive way to the local cuisine, also has different culinary experiences that make it unique, as the exclusive cellar artisan cheeses and charcuterie and Coffe Bar consists of a variety of handcrafted coffee, under the innovative method of drip coffee.
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Open for breakfast 6:30 to 11:30 and then serves lunch and dinner open to 11:00 pm. Food is good and varied. Full bar where you an also eat if you like. Service is good and staff speaks adequate English.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing experience during a business meeting. The view on one of the terraces was amazing. The fireplace brought an intimacy gathering with friends. The service was first class. The Manager Victor Suarez was personally verifying that we had an amazing experience. The Maracuya dessert was exquisite. I want to extend the excellence on service to the waiters of that night. [Friday May 18th before closing]. Thank you very much for making us feel like home. Definitely I want to go back.
Thank you very much.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

I visited with a group of friends and our children for mother’s day and it was wonderful. Great selection of fruit, cheese and meats, waffles, salads, seafood, bbq meats and desserts. Really great selection and a kids area! Yes it was expensive but I think worth the cost for the quality of food and service. Adán was a great server and Fernando and Ricardo stopped by our table to make sure everything was tasting good and that we were aware of all the stations available. Great experience overall.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

The place, decoration, food and service were all above my expectations! I’m definitely coming back! Loved it.

Management response:Responded 30 March 2018

Dear Isabellalozziav,

Thank´s for your comments, we look forward to your return so we can deliver a much better service.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

The food is good, the service is terrible, the prices are excesive, the staff always busy and not available, but the worst is the cloning of the credit cards.
We went there for dinner and they charge me a bill two days after, 3 times my original bill, , when I tried to solve the problem they always ignore my calls, fortunately I used my American Express and they support me and realize that the restaurant cloned my credit card.
Terrible experience, so be warn when you pay your bill.