I stayed here a couple of nights before a friend's wedding.
First of all, the location is good in the quiet Condesa district with lots of great restaurants within 10-15 minutes walk.
I had a huge room (Carlotta) which was very lovely - but you can hear noise from the street (get a different room if you are sensitive to that).
The staff is super friendly - good English skills at the reception, no problems there. They helped arrange a guides tour to see the pyramids (the tour was a bit long so check to be sure) and gave advise on using the metro.
Finally, the breakfast must be mentioned: a new daily special every day - all of them delicious. Breakfast is served at one big table where you get to smalltalk with the other people staying at the Casa Comtesse.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Casa Comtesse, a great Bed and Breakfast in the heart of Condesa's trendy neighborhood, a perfect play to stay (parks, restaurants, bars, trees in the street...). Thomas will receive you, friendly, with his advice, tips, and great knowledge of the city speaking French, English and Spanish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Casa Comtesse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Comtesse Hotel Mexico City
- Casa Comtesse Mexico City