US$ 152
US$ 123
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 157/night.

Galeria Plaza Reforma(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
US$ 101
NH Hotels
US$ 163
US$ 159
  • Restaurant
Barcelo Mexico Reforma(Mexico City)
US$ 121
US$ 272
US$ 213
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 243/night.

All reviewsrooftop barpatio roommalin goetz toiletriesboutique hotelshot of tequilagreat neighborhoodthree nightsbeautiful hotelthe ground floorcar servicerooms are smallgalleries
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel location, decor and service is fine. Food quality excellent. Room size is not confortable and a bit noisy.
The use of pine scented cleaner gives a very cheap experience, I highly recommend the use of unscented cleaners.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 5 June 2017

Dear Guest:
Thanks for your feedback on your visit. We truly appreciate all of our guests feedback.
first of all an apology for your experience with us, , your comments are very important for us.

sincerely

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Upon checking in you're offered a shot of tequila. That is quite a welcome. I booked a patio room. I probably did miss this, but there is no window in the room. I didn't think I was claustrophobic but I really couldn't stand to spend two more nights in a windowless room; and the night manager, Caesar changed the room; no questions asked. New room has French windows which open up to the lovely neighborhood below. Condesa is a design hotel with surprisingly good sized rooms that are comfortable as well. The rooftop bar reminded me of being in South Beach without the blaring music and attitude.

Room Tip: If you're claustrophobic or need an exterior facing window, avoid the patio room. The rooms along Guadalope may be quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank AccidentalAmerican
Management response:Responded 2 June 2017

Dear Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback regarding your recent stay at Condesa df.
On behalf of all Employees of Condesa df, I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel during your visit in Mexico City.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

My partner and I invited my mother and her friend to join us in Mexico City for Memorial Day weekend. We made a reservation over the phone--ensuring that the rooms would be adequate for our needs--months in advance of our stay. After not receiving an email confirmation, we called the hotel again and were immediately sent confirmation of our reservation. Upon arriving, we were told that the reservation had been cancelled, and the staff was insistent that we had emailed them to cancel the reservation. Unfortunately, no rooms were available to accommodate us. This was a total surprise, and we were quite upset at the error. They eventually figured out that they sent the initial confirmation to the wrong(almost identical) address, and the person who received it wrote back at some point saying, "I no make reservation." While this is an understandable error, it's an unfortunate misstep for a hotel that generally provides excellent service. Fortunately, they were able to accommodate my mother and her friend for a discounted rate. They also found us a room at their sister property, Hotel Habita, which was not nearly as nice. Cesar Esparza at the front desk handled the situation very well, particularly when faced with our upset reactions. This hotel is a remarkable, beautifully designed property with excellent food and a lovely terrace bar. The location is ideal, and we were happy that my mother could experience a few nights there. I would not hesitate to book this property again in the future--which is something given the mixup with our reservation.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 2 June 2017

Dear Guest:
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at Condesa df.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

I have enjoyed two long weekends at this beautiful hotel smack dab in the middle of the leafy La Condessa neighborhood. Walking distance to restaurants/shops, Colonia La Roma, Parque Chapultec & Museo Antropologia (albiet a long walk) make it a central location.

The rooftop bar and courtyard restaurant are destinations for the local residents which makes the evenings lively but not overwhelmingly loud for guests.

The rooms are small yet lovely with nice views of the neighborhood. The patio rooms face inward to hotel courtyard.

I will return again, and again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank gitaneroyce
Management response:Responded 12 May 2017

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I had high hopes for this place, based on some positive reviews I’d read. Sadly, I was completely underwhelmed by the whole experience. On the plus side, it’s in a good location and they do have a great rooftop bar. And, the front desk, housekeeping and airport pickup (though it was literally six times the price of Uber) were all friendly. The room itself left a lot to be desired, however. It was small (maybe 12’x12’), drab, minimally-furnished and oddly configured. It had a damp and musty smell that made it feel dirty the entire time I was there. The lighting was abysmal – I had to shave by the window because the light in the bathroom was so dim. The TV was tiny, with few stations. For some reason, I was never given any washcloths after my first day. My toilet screeched when it flushed and odd rumblings and other noises from the building frequently woke me up at night. The internet was laughable - the hotel has multiple networks but I needed to switch back and forth between them constantly to find one that worked – often I just gave up. On my last afternoon, a dog barked incessantly for hours inside the hotel before I finally called the front desk and asked if they could do something about it. I was frankly shocked they didn’t take it upon themselves to put a stop to that without having to be asked. What surprised me most about this place was the price tag - Mexico is generally a great value for US travelers these days, thanks to a very favorable exchange rate. But a 4-night stay in my modest, dark room set me back over $1,300, which seemed woefully overpriced for what I got. I’ve stayed at far worse places over the years, but for all the hype (not to mention the cost) this place should have been much, much better. I won’t be back.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank LAguy90046
Management response:Responded 4 May 2017

Dear Guest:
first of all an apology for your experience with us, I will investigate that what happened so that it does not happen again with any guest, your comments are very important for us, We hope you will give us another chance.

Sincerely