US$ 156
US$ 123
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 156/night.

US$ 101
US$ 120
US$ 93
NH Hotels
  • Pool
Barcelo Mexico Reforma(Mexico City)
US$ 121
US$ 272
US$ 213
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 247/night.

US$ 417
US$ 406
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbellas arteswould stay here againalamedametrousd
Reviewed 10 February 2016

Have stayed here 4 times over the years and always find it welcoming and convenient. Nothing fancy, but clean, good service and decent amenities. The immediate neighborhood lacks charm (it's in the pump and electric motor district) but very close to the Alameda, Museo de Arte Populare, a handful of good, inexpensive restaurants and a block away from a Metro stop. There is a filtered water tap in the rooms, comfortable beds but the pillows are not (it's a thing with us), good hot showers and the neighborhood usually quiets down after 10 PM. If you're looking for swanky, look elsewhere. But if you want a good nights sleep for a reasonable price and interesting things nearby we recommend the Fleming.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jefa27
Reviewed 8 September 2014

Hotel Fleming is just off the Alameda park in mexico City...behind the Hilton.Five stories , run by Europeans...very clean , power showers , spacious restaurant with good simple internat food. For $60 double it is excellent value.

Room Tip: ASk for room at back...off the street
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Victor Graeme W
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

We received a call from the reception that someone had asked for us. When we picked up they had our name and said that they were the police doing an investigation on cartel members. They asked for personal information. Then since we were not giving the correct answers they identified themselves as Juarez cartel. They asked us to follow instructions and transfer to a different hotel. Thank god we had friends awake that guided us to call the police and report the incident. We are safe now but beware of these people because you might not be able to tell a story like me.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
11  Thank asusgon
Reviewed 20 February 2014

The hotel is in a great location, close to the downtown and close to subway and bus stations, yet unbelievably quiet. The restaurant was good for a quick meal or drink. The hotel staff was helpful. My only complaint - the pillows on the bed. They felt more like sandbags than pillows, hard as rocks. When I requested a softer pillow, I was given half a sandbag. A coffeemaker in the room would be nice. Maybe you could have coffeemakers available to those who want one?

Room Tip: I was on the 5th floor in an end room and it was really quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank hppqltr
Reviewed 31 January 2014

This is an update on a previous review I wrote for the Hotel Fleming. I've stayed at this place at least a couple times a year for the last 24 years. I've tried a few others but I still prefer this over any other. It's safe, clean, in a great location and the best price I've found in Mexico City. The staff has always treated me like family. The restaurant is fine and there's underground parking. No heat or A/C (like the vast majority of hotels in Mexico City), but the ceiling fans are all I've ever needed.
I previously reported a youth event on sunday nights that made things noisy, the city has recently closed that venue permanently. WIFI has also since been expanded from the lobby to the entire hotel, and it works well in every room.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo