See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 November 2015

My wife and I arrived early in the morning. We were visiting a company nearby for a couple of days. Asked about rooms. The only room available at that time was a jacuzzi suite. Asked to see it. Very, very nice room with a king-size bed and a jacuzzi that could probably hold six people. Price was a bit higher than we wanted (1050 pesos per night), but we took it. [Later, I determined that we could have gotten a lower rate by using Bookings.com, but it was only two nights]. Even so, the price was about half of what you would pay for a standard room on Reforma Ave. Very pleased with the room and the service. Also, very pleased with the restaurant, Good food at very reasonable prices. The only problem is the location. Not near much, except the company we were visiting.. A very nice shopping mall (Parque Delta) is about six blocks away, but we did not feel comfortable going at night. A Catholic church is about two blocks away.

Room Tip: Go for the master suite. A bit more expensive, but worth it.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank davekT4216GL
Reviewed 7 September 2014 via mobile

Tv does NOT include remote control . You have to leave a deposit in order to get a remote . Really ?...includes tv but if i want a remote i have to leave extra money ?
I am surprised they don't ask for a deposit to get a pillow .
If someone had told me there is Only 1 electrical outlet far from the bed i would have not booked this place .
It says it has a tv with cable , yaup there i cable hooked to the tv.
This place wasn't cheap , think twice before booking here . I would NOT recommend this place .

• Stayed: September 2014
1  Thank Ramon C
Reviewed 31 July 2014

The hotel was convenient and very reasonably priced. Room was clean and a good size. Comfortable bed and big tv. Limited channels, but not the reason I was in Mexico City. Breakfast in the restaurant attached to the hotel was good.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeff K
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Stay there the 12 of November 2013 , the hotel is okay the rooms are comfortable , staff can't speak English but that's not a problem , the service at reception is very poor no greeting or smiling from receptionist . I have been charge extra half of day for check out an hour later when they told me previously that was not a problem for a late check out. Any way I ask why after and receptionist was rude and not to nice about it . Wifi was free but never work for me .
Don't think I will come back there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 February 2003

I stayed in a Porto Novo suite my first night and a regular room for two nights. For <$85, the suite had a king bed, sitting area, huge Jucuzzi bathtub for 8, and very large bathroom. It's new, has great styling (inventive architecture and fresh, trendy paint), bilingual staff, underground parking, 24 hour security all over the place, great restaurant with good prices and teriffic service, a well-stocked bar, and it's QUIET. Taxis are instantly available, and you'll need them, because despite all the advantages, it's not real close to anything, but it's not real far from everything. For <$50, you get a Hilton-sized and quality room that is also quiet. It's a great place and I'd stay there again.

4  Thank Explore12918