1,925 results
All reviews zona rosa rooftop pool business lounge nice hotel within walking distance executive floor central location four nights chapultepec park breakfast buffet lobby bar safe area concierge service wi fi location is great rooms are large restaurants and bars
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

My third stay here over the last five years lots of construction going on across the street so major delays in navigating the neighborhood. Busy streets, lots of bars and music, especially in the weekends. Hotel basically a business type establishment. Nice restaurants. I found the bed very hard. Good location if you want to be off Reforma and away from the Zocalo.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Gabriela G, General Manager Assistant at Galeria Plaza Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Dear Guest thank you for your comments your satisfaction is too important for us, We would like to contact with you in order to know more information. Thank you again in advance for your help. We hope to have the honor for another visit soon!

Reviewed 27 July 2018

I enjoyed my stay at the Galleria Plaza Reforma. The rooms were very clean; the staff was very friendly. Bathrooms are small, but I'm small to so didn't bother me. Hotel food was excellent. The only thing is that I think the hotel should ask the guests before adding donations to the final bill. I don't mind donating to causes, but I like to be asked first. It is a distance from most sites but almost in middle of downtown. The taxi to la casa azul (Frida Kahlo) museum was reasonable, for example, however.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gabriela G, General Manager Assistant at Galeria Plaza Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Thank you very much dear guest for your kind words! we will take care your comment about the donations, please accept our sincere apologize because it was not the normal procedure. We are pleased to know you enjoy our property and look forward to another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

Great location, room was modern and a good size. Staff was very reaponsive, no complaints at all. Any requests were handled quickly by staff members and you can walk to manu attractions in the area. Uber si safe and super cheap to get to other areas like zocalo, 15 min. Enjoy!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are very glad to know you are having a good time at our hotel. We hope that we will have the honor of another visit soon!

Reviewed 23 July 2018

This hotel is absolutely amazing and a great value. Extraordinary location, great facilities, comfortable, well equipped and super clean rooms. Excellent option for business or leisure. I have stayed there on 2 occasions already and they are always improving and going beyond your expectations. The best thing about this hotel is the staff, they are all super friendly, polite and ready to make the best of your stay. When I go back to Mexico City I will definitely not bother about checking other hotels and I will book Galeria Plaza Reforma again.

Room Tip: All of them are good
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Gabriela G, General Manager Assistant at Galeria Plaza Reforma, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Alejandra, thank you for your kind words, we are more than glad to know that you have enjoyed our service and location; we hope to see you soon again! Regards!

Reviewed 20 July 2018

I travel frequently to Mexico and I continue staying in this hotel. I highly recommend it. Why? Strengths: location, security, room comfort, variety and quality of the food, internet, cleanliness, among others. There are no weaknesses and it means a very good value price ratio

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Juan, Thank you very much for your kind words and specially recommendation! We are pleased to know you enjoy our property and look forward to another opportunity to serve you. Kind regards