US$ 152
US$ 123
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 156/night.

Galeria Plaza Reforma(Mexico City)(Great Value!)
US$ 101
US$ 122
US$ 163
US$ 159
  • Restaurant
Barcelo Mexico Reforma(Mexico City)
US$ 121
US$ 115
US$ 165
US$ 161
US$ 270
US$ 213
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 244/night.

1,509 results
All reviewsmexico city airportan early flightinside terminalnext morninglong layoverlate arrivalbetween flightsan overnight staygreat breakfast buffetconvenient locationrooms are spaciouscoffee makervery nice hotellate at nightelevatorconvenienceeduardo
Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

After a long overseas flight you are happy to fall in a comfortable bed in a soundproofed room. Breakfast is nice with a large buffet and eggs made to your order. Friendly staff. Reasonable price. Very near to the check in with Aeromexico. But also good location to visit the city for 2 or 3 days.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Philipp M Z
DireccionNHTerminal2, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2016

Dear Philipp,

On behalf of all the staff at NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 it has been a pleasure hosted you. It is very important for all of us to know that the result of a team work grant memorable experiences to our guest’s.

We´ll be looking forward to your next visit.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 21 April 2016

What a pleasant surprise!! I have been many times to the Benito Juarez terminal 2 building and I never imagined such a nice hotel was in there. You can´t see it from the outside. You have to take an elevator to a really big lobby. To get to your room you go through corridors with decorations that sometimes resemble scenes from the moon. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and very quiet. The restaurant has very high ceilings and excellent service. This is a real oasis in a noisy place like an airport. I highly recommend it!!!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your nice review. It is great to know that you had such a good experience during your stay with us and you enjoyed our hospitality and installations.

We hope you return soon.

Best Regards

Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

We stayed due to a delay of flight. In the premium room, there was a gooey substance on the nightstand and no coffee. I could ignore those but when I pulled down the covers there was hair covering the pillow cover. It was late so I slept in the other small bed with my husband. I was told when I left by the same desk assistant that took the pillows that the manager would contacted me. Haven't heard anything from a manager, almost 2 weeks since the stay. Not what I expected for $235 and the nhCollection name.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
DireccionNHTerminal2, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2016

Dear Chanda,

Let me offer our most sincere apologies for the inconvenient about your last stay. Your feedback help us to strengthen the points that you mentioned.

We understand at all your discomfort and for this reason let me remedy this inconvenient on your next visit to the hotel, I would like to coordinate and reward you by offering a completely quality service.

Regards,

Reviewed 11 April 2016

The superior room I stayed in was very comfortable, with a large bed and a perfect mattress. The bathroom provided plenty of good-quality products (including hair mask, hand cream and body cream, all smelling lovely and feeling great on my skin).

Even if it is located in the airport, there is no noise from planes whatsoever. I have a very light sleep, so the fact that I was able to sleep and rest properly in this hotel means a lot.

The breakfast had a very large selection of food and beverages. The coffee selection was generous. There are Mexican dishes as well as international dishes. Everything I tried was very good quality and fresh.

Definitely my favorite was the churros, an apple-based dessert I would love to try again. Alberto, one of the staff, explained how they are made, which added to my pleasant experience in this hotel.

I would never hesitate to stay in this hotel again. It is perfect for a good rest after a long flight.

Room Tip: A room farther away from the restaurant so that you do not hear music early in the morning.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Magdadiana
DireccionNHTerminal2, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

Dear Magda, thanks a lot for choosing NH COLLECTION MEXICO CITY AIRPORT T2.
Comfort and quality are 2 very important things to us and we love when our guests can feel it with the service provided.

I just shared this review with our team, we are happy to know we could create a pleasant experience with you.
Let us know about your next visit so we can welcome you again with some delicious ¡churros!

Regards,
Hotel Director.

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Great hotel! We were stuck overnight at the airport because of layover and this was great to spend the night in. It's pricey, but very convenient to just catch your flight instead of sleeping on the uncomfortable benches.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
DireccionNHTerminal2, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2016

Dear Claudia, thank you very much for staying at our hotel and for having the time to write a review.
I am truly happy that you don’t slept on those benches and gave us the opportunity to offer you a comfortable rest.
The convenient location makes the prices a little high but we work constantly to provide quality service to all of our guests.

We hope to welcome you back at NH COLLECTION MEXICO CITY AIRPORT T2.

Hotel Director.