After a long overseas flight you are happy to fall in a comfortable bed in a soundproofed room. Breakfast is nice with a large buffet and eggs made to your order. Friendly staff. Reasonable price. Very near to the check in with Aeromexico. But also good location to visit the city for 2 or 3 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 exudes a feeling of modern luxury. The hotel is reachable in minutes by elevator or shuttle from the airport and is only 30-minutes away from city center by taxi. There are 287 rooms that feature a warm, modern design with high, bright windows and neutral green tones. NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 is there for your comfort and relaxation, including coffee and tea making facilities, a mini bar, pillow menu and free Wi-Fi. Whether you are in Mexico City for business or pleasure, you will enjoy sunbathing on the terrace, or hitting the gym. Breakfast will leave you energized for the whole day, with a wide variety of hot and cold dishes, accompanied by fresh juices and freshly brewed coffee and tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, NHHotels, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Aeropuerto t2 Mexico Hotel Mexico City
- NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2