“Aweful”

NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2
Ranked #38 of 312 Hotels in Mexico City
Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

We stayed due to a delay of flight. In the premium room, there was a gooey substance on the nightstand and no coffee. I could ignore those but when I pulled down the covers there was hair covering the pillow cover. It was late so I slept in the other small bed with my husband. I was told when I left by the same desk assistant that took the pillows that the manager would contacted me. Haven't heard anything from a manager, almost 2 weeks since the stay. Not what I expected for $235 and the nhCollection name.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
DireccionNHTerminal2, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2016

Dear Chanda,

Let me offer our most sincere apologies for the inconvenient about your last stay. Your feedback help us to strengthen the points that you mentioned.

We understand at all your discomfort and for this reason let me remedy this inconvenient on your next visit to the hotel, I would like to coordinate and reward you by offering a completely quality service.

Juan Carlos Sanabria

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

The superior room I stayed in was very comfortable, with a large bed and a perfect mattress. The bathroom provided plenty of good-quality products (including hair mask, hand cream and body cream, all smelling lovely and feeling great on my skin).

Even if it is located in the airport, there is no noise from planes whatsoever. I have a very light sleep, so the fact that I was able to sleep and rest properly in this hotel means a lot.

The breakfast had a very large selection of food and beverages. The coffee selection was generous. There are Mexican dishes as well as international dishes. Everything I tried was very good quality and fresh.

Definitely my favorite was the churros, an apple-based dessert I would love to try again. Alberto, one of the staff, explained how they are made, which added to my pleasant experience in this hotel.

I would never hesitate to stay in this hotel again. It is perfect for a good rest after a long flight.

Room Tip: A room farther away from the restaurant so that you do not hear music early in the morning.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Magdadiana
DireccionNHTerminal2, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

Dear Magda, thanks a lot for choosing NH COLLECTION MEXICO CITY AIRPORT T2.
Comfort and quality are 2 very important things to us and we love when our guests can feel it with the service provided.

I just shared this review with our team, we are happy to know we could create a pleasant experience with you.
Let us know about your next visit so we can welcome you again with some delicious ¡churros!

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

Great hotel! We were stuck overnight at the airport because of layover and this was great to spend the night in. It's pricey, but very convenient to just catch your flight instead of sleeping on the uncomfortable benches.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
DireccionNHTerminal2, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2016

Dear Claudia, thank you very much for staying at our hotel and for having the time to write a review.
I am truly happy that you don’t slept on those benches and gave us the opportunity to offer you a comfortable rest.
The convenient location makes the prices a little high but we work constantly to provide quality service to all of our guests.

We hope to welcome you back at NH COLLECTION MEXICO CITY AIRPORT T2.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

I can easily say this hotel is the worst hotel as far check in and customer service I have experienced in all my travels.
When one checks in you have to wait in long line in a hot lobby.
The manager stands there and does not try to improve the process or demonstrate any customer care.
The entire front desk staff to include the manager should replaced by a trained and enthusiastic team.
The current staff is way above their heads and they giving a good brand a black eye.
At a minimum they should offer refreshments if they have unforseen technical issues.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Dear Bryan, I am so sorry you experienced some technical issues during your check-in.
We are working diligently with our staff to ensure each of our guests becomes satisfied during their stay.

We really hope you consider to stay with us again in the future and demonstrate this is not how we usually treat our guests.

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

This hotel was a true refuge from those 48 hours spent on planes. Service at front desk is excellent, same at bar and restaurant, rooms are quiet and oh so comfortable. We did not feel like going back into the terminal to eat so we chose to have dinner at the hotel restaurant, which proved to be simply the best Mexican food we ever had. And that Swimming pool and sunset in such a modern setting felt so surreal. We had a great night, dinner and swim. Simply enchanted by that stay.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
DireccionNHTerminal2, Director General at NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2016

Dear guest,

thank you for giving us your opinion. All who are part of NH COLLECTION MEXICO CITY AIRPORT T2 feel proud of being able to achieve your satistaction.

It is a pleasure to listen that you had a great experience with our mexican food and the service that we offer.

We will be glad to see you again in the property.

Hotel Director