I visited this hotel from March 6-10, 2012 on business. The hotel was clean and very modern. The room had hardwood floors throughout and included all the amenities that I wanted: from a large flat screen, wireless and wired internet, a minibar, iron and ironing board, hair dryer and clock radio with an Ipod connection. I don't speak very much Spanish, but the hotel staff spoke English and they were very friendly. The staff were always available and eager to help. I was very concerned with safety and I felt extremely safe in this hotel. The room included a safe large enough for all of my valuables, including my laptop, which was very appreciated. The bed was comfortable, but the pillows were not as firm as I am used to, so this may be an issue for some people. I also appreciated that the TV included English channels, so I could get the news and some entertainment in English without having to focus solely on the internet. I also liked that the shower had a "telephone" showerhead so that I could avoid having the water in my face, since I was concerned about drinking the Mexican tap water and getting sick. I thought that the A/C was a bit noisy, but it was efficient and I started to get used to it after a few days there. I did not use the pool, but I had colleagues who did and they said it was great, although it was a bit cold. The restaurant also offered a breakfast buffet that could be included in the daily rate at a discount: $17.00 dollars/day added to your bill in advance vs. $25.00/day "pay as you go". Although I didn't eat breakfast at the hotel, I saw a lot of people doing so and the food looked and smelled good to me. The hotel bar was very nice and offers a outside patio complete with potted palm trees. I saw a lot of airline staff from various airlines using this hotel, so that is always a good sign that it is clean, safe and well run. In terms of cost, I paid $6,636.00 Mexican Pesos for 4 nights, which works out to $129.40 Canadian Dollars/night, an excellent deal in my opinion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 is located inside the new Terminal 2 at the Benito Juarez International Airport in Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Aeropuerto t2 Mexico Hotel Mexico City
- NH Collection Mexico City Airport T2