US$ 356
US$ 494
US$ 411
Stregis.com
1,494 results
All reviewsmexico city airportan early flightinside terminalnext morninglong layoverhour layoverlate arrivalan overnight staybetween flightsgreat breakfast buffetconvenient locationrooms are bigcoffee makerwater pressurelate at nightconvenienceelevator
Reviewed 28 February 2012

For an airport hotel, this hotel is 4 stars--especially for the Mexico City airport (the Camino Real is old, dingy and depressing!).
This hotel is clean, modern and architecturally pleasing.
We were able to take advantage of an online deal for $150 USD including taxes and breakfast for 2. (Their breakfast buffet is $22 USD/person.)
As other reviews note, the check-in process is wonky and, in our case, they did not want to honor the complimentary breakfast. They even showed us that in their system the rez did not include breakfast despite the printed email we presented showing that breakfast was included. After much discussion, they did honor the deal.
The other thing to note is that everything is a la carte at an additional fee (wifi and even coffee in your room is an extra fee).
But, all in all, a very convenient and pleasant place to stay if you're in Terminal 2.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2012

this is a good choice if you have a morning flight from the airport and want to avoid traffic. very good breakfast. wifi service expensive and very poor, disconnects all the time and need to keep re logging in.

Reviewed 25 February 2012

I stayed twice in this hotel because its in the airport and if you are tired, with a lot of luggage and your next flight its really early this is a perfect hotel for you

PRO
You dont have to take a taxi to get to the hotel
In the second floor of the terminal you have a lot of restaurants
The room are really contruble

CON
The dont have a kit of first aid if something happend to you, because my daughter cut her finger and they didnt had even a band-aid
The personal in the front desk are not that nice to you

I recomend this hotel just for one night

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank andrea g
Reviewed 22 February 2012

We are a family of 5 and had to overnight to make flight connections. The hotel is nice for an aiport hotel but the staff is not as friendly what you customarily see in Mexico and also check it does take a long time. We also were first given a smoking room which was acceptable for us and our children. The second room we were given had not been cleaned when we walked in and had to wait for them to clean it. Then in the middle of the night, we heard the door rattling and someone was trying to use their key as it appeared that they have given our room out to another arriving guest! Overall, would stay somewhere else based on price which was expensive for the value, service and issues we had with our room.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Everytime I have arrived at this hotel the line for checkin resembles that of an amusement ride during a holiday. You can spend up to an hour just to check in. When I arrived, they did not have my reservation on the system. My wake-up call was 50 min. early. (Add that to my one hour wait to get a room and that is now 2 hours of less sleep). I had breakfast in my room. Portions were extremely small, and the coffee was awful. I needed a bellboy in my room which I scheduled an hour earlier only to meet him half way to the lobby while I was dragging my bags. Last awful problem was that the room and the bathroom share a crystal wall. If you pee at night expect to wake up your partner when you turn on the bathroom lights.

Room Tip: Make sure that your flight leaves TERMINAL 2 if you book this hotel. If not, you are actually just as far from TERMINAL 1 as sleeping downtown.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business