Stayed here twice in the past month and felt extremely comfortable in the hotel. Very typical business hotel - nice restaurants, attentive staff, nice boutiques throughout the complex. The hotel seems to be the preferred choice for politicians, celebs etc - there was a never ending rotation of security and police. I felt very safe here. Bonus: Starbucks directly across the street that opens at 6am. PS....Smoked Salmon from the restaurant on the 2nd floor is amazing!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Presidente InterContinental Mexico City is an award-winning hotel in Polanco, one of the capital's most dynamic cultural, business and shopping areas. This prestigious building is close to the National Museum of Anthropology, Chapultepec Park and Castle and the National Auditorium. Nearby Mazaryk Avenue and Antara Mall are also worth seeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Prestigia and IHG so you can book your InterContinental Presidente Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Presidente Mexico City Hotel Mexico City
- Intercontinental Mexico City
- Mexico City Intercontinental