My boyfriend and I stayed there for five nights in October.
The room was not so spacious, but nice and clean. Had own bathroom and hot shower. Room service each day except Sunday. Nice Mexican food with freshly squeezed tropical fruit for breakfast.
Hosts were nice, David gave us a map and instructions what is advisable to visit in Mexico City. We had a lot of questions regarding the city, the people, the culture and he was very keen on answering them at the beginning but somehow I got the feeling that he got sick and tired of our questions afterwards.
When we asked for a favor (like calling the bus station for the schedule of buses to Oaxaca), he said he'd call them, but we had to remind him a couple of times. Not really a kind of a host I was expect him to be.
Sleep quality was generally good, exception was one night when guests arrived in the middle of the night and woke us up slamming the door of their room.
The living room was very pleasant, warm looking, many social games available, it was a place where you can meet other travelers and exchange experience. Coffee and tea were available all the time.
We really had a nice time there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Born right in the heart of Mexico City, and its relaunched Centro Historico, our 2 Flats are located at main Bolivar street just around the corner to the enigmatic Tacuba street. Chillout Flat is an urban oasis, a bed and breakfast with an unbeatable homely atmosphere, 7 rooms and a Mystical soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Chillout Flat Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chillout Flat Bed And Breakfast
- Chillout Flat Hotel Mexico City
- Chillout Flat Bed & Breakfast Mexico City