US$ 208
US$ 107
US$ 94
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Al Son de los Santos(Guanajuato)(Great Value!)
US$ 39
Casa Alebrije B&B(Guanajuato)(Great Value!)
US$ 21
  • Breakfast included
US$ 93
Antigua Casa de Musica(Guanajuato)(Great Value!)
US$ 52
Agoda.com
Casa Cantador(Guanajuato)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 May 2017

My dad had some doubts when he heard the price and location of this hotel, but he was surprised as soon as we arrived there. This hotel welcomes you with a smiley staff and a lobby with a nice environment. The rooms are very spacious, very clean and comfortable. The decoration is very simple, but it has everything you need to have a comfortable stay. The fact that this is in a shopping plaza, makes it very easy to park and you can even buy supplies in the supermarket across. I loved the fact that the small living room with the fridge and microwave are in a separate room (it gives some privacy if you are travelling with a big family. It is not right next to downtown area, but it is very close. We had breakfast a la carte and it was delicious (the buffet looked good too). Honestly, I rather save the money that other "colonial", no parking, small hotels charge and go for this one, specially if you are gonna spend the day out visiting the city anyways

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
CarlosQH, Gerente at Hotel Suites Mexico Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Thanks a lot for your comments about us. We got a strong commitment to keep improving our facilities and service. Hopefully we'll see you again in our lovely city.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

The room was clean and fairly spacious, and it was clean. The shower in the bathroom could use some tile cleaner, however. Also, the water didn't drain properly but not because the drain was slow--the drain seemed to be higher than the floor. There was only one chair in the room, in spite of being called a suite. There was a small fridge and a second sink, and two small bottles of water were provided daily. There was a tv in the room with lots of channels, however none in English. Breakfast was the same every day, but there was always fresh fruit and eggs made to order available. I did notice that they recycled silverware and napkins that appeared "unused," even if someone had eaten that setting... I had to ask for a hairdryer, and our room wasn't cleaned before 4:00 except for a day that I had requested maintenance because a towel bar fell down.

There was a lot of noise at night--dogs barking, loud music from cars in the parking lot, "reverse" beeping from delivery trucks or buses, loud guests returning at all hours, kids running and playing in the halls, very strange creaking noises, and I swear that someone was walking with very heavy feet in the room above ours except we were on the top floor.

The staff was OK--neither great not terrible.

We walked to the historic district one day--not a pleasant walk, and it took us about 20-25 minutes.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CONAIRAA
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

The hotel its outside of downtown, take a UBER to centro the price it's to around $30 pesos !!
It's a nice hotel but no a hotel boutique... Sorry !
The rooms are clean, the restaurant it's fine for the breakfast..
All you gays need to be more friendly!
In general the hotel it's fine if you are looking for something nice, good, but not in downtown!!
The hotels in centro are more expensive!!
I'll return to this hotel !!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank PakoMilpas
Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

I visited with my wife and baby, my experience was not very good, we arrived at 1pm and they said the check-in was until 3 and no room can be assigned before (this never happend to me before) anyways we went out for lunch to wait until 3 and even after that we had to wait more because the room was not ready. We finally got the room and it did not have towels, we did not care much about it until the cleaning lady came to the room with the towels, my wife and baby were sleeping and she did not care to be as noisy as posible (even when I told her that they were sleeping), the restaurant was not exception, we had included the breakfast and when we went to take it the next day they seemed very unhappy with their jobs.

In general we did not feel confortable since we did not find friendly personal there.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Tonatiuh O
Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

There is NO excuse for a hotel to stink. I am sorry but I could make up a hundred excuses to not feel robbed or cheated but the place simply smelled like sewage. No excuse. They should either fix it or bomb the whole place. A waste of money by any standard. Avoid it.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple