See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 January 2014

It was a little out of the way, but less than 10 minutes from downtown, driving. Quite a walk, though. But quiet and peaceful at night.
Very clean, very comfortable, reasonably priced.
The restaurant, perhaps, lacks experience and organization, they were overwhelmed when a large party of tourists stayed for dinner.
But I will recommend it, for a comfortable stay.

Room Tip: We had two rooms on the first floor, one facing the front, shopping center, and one facing the interior, with a private patio. Both were very quiet, comfortable.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Alex B
Reviewed 19 February 2013

I am writing to review the restaurant of this hotel, since I did not find it listed separately on TripAdvisor. I had dinner with a friend, I started with a nice chile soup and then had a salmon steak, good although it was slightly overcooked (having asked to have it rare). We had a fine bottle of Mexican wine (expensive, as always). The waiter was so clumsy and utterly unable to do his job that I felt embarassed for him.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 January 2013

Rooms are spacious and overall quality of facilities is good. Rooms include air conditioner with heating mode (rare in Mexico...).
On the bad side, you need a car or take a taxi each time you leave or return to the hotel. There is no breakfast included and the bathroom`s door was stacked.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2012

The rooms were nice and clean, staff was friendly. It was a little far away from downtown so we had to catch a taxi every time. We were two couples, both of us had problems with the remote control batteries, and when you flashed the toilet some sewage smell was over the room. We got a very good deal, about half the regular price compare to similar ranked hotels, so it was good value for money. AC worked perfectly fine.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2012

My room was spacious and clean. I had a "junior" suite with a kitchenette that had a couch and table and chair. The bedroom was good sized with a balcony and hammock. The hotel is located in a small shopping plaza. There is a supermarket across the parking lot.
The biggest problem was with the shower. Hot water was only available after 8 in the morning. Both sinks had hot water all day and night. I was puzzled by that. I told the front desk and all I received was "lo siento". I had breakfast in the restaurant which was very good and looked beautiful.
Walls are thin.