All reviewsexcellent hotelbusiness and pleasureevery staff memberturn down servicela casathe financial districtde losbreakfast buffet isgreat showerloved this hotelbusiness tripwalking distancerooms are comfortablelocation is greatnice arealobby barthe hotel staff
Reviewed 31 October 2011

I really like the modern design of the rooms, the location was perfect, good restaurants and active nightlife, but still quiet enough in the hotel to get a good night of sleep. I will definetly use this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2011

This is a nice business hotel. The rooms were better then I was expecting never having stayed at a Fiesta Americana before. If I return to Guadalajara I would absolutely stay here again. Stand up shower, comfortable bed but nothing I would call luxurious. Everything was above average and acceptable. The staff is very helpful even if you don't speak Spanish, the location lets you walk to a couple of restaurants but for the most part you need to drive. If your offices or meetings are in the area it's worth staying at.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2011

The hotel is very nice and clean. Breakfast is one of the best I had in a hotel if not the best. The staff are great and veyr accomodating. There is always a turndown service, which I like and don't midn at all.
The hotel is very classy and I like the decor.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2011

I've stayed here twice, first time in '09 and the second in AUG'11.
First time we left the hotel at 10:30 requesting in the reception that the room was made before 12:30 when we were going back to rest. Not only did the room was not made by that time, upon request, but when we arrived they took an extra hour to made it. The excuse was that on weekend they had fewer staff (then the rate should have reflected their cheapness).
Second time was in AUG '11 (last weekend), very politley they got us a king size bed since my assistant did not specify it; they gave us a room on 3rd floor. Problem was next morning when at 10:15 a semi intermitent but loud hammering noice woke us up...first I thought it might be coming from the street...innocent me was of course wrong, 4 rooms away from ours they were remodeling, no one seemed to care or to think it was important to inform us of this...but just in case we had ear plugs and wanted to go back to sleep at 10:40 house keeping called to ask at what time we would like the room made...the night before I of coursed put on the door the DO NOT DISTURB sign, what's the use to put it if they are gonna call anyway to disturb, totally unacceptable and idiotic.
We went down and told them about the idiotic call and about no one informing us about the remodeling, they smiled very politely and said that no work would be done on SUN and that they will pass the complaint regarding house keeping.
Next morning, surprise, at 10:30 hammering even louder, much much louder, pounding constantly as if it was next door, I of course called reception and informed what we were told the day before...very politely they said they would ask for the repairs to stop for at least until 13:00...they did but we were not able to go back to sleep.
So, as you can see they have a very polite and smiley staff but its operation is a mess and the managing is even worse.
My fault for giving them a 2nd chance when they didn't even deserved the 1st one.

Room Tip: Ask everything about the room, if it's near the elevator, if there are kids in the floor, if they are still under remodeling/repiar..
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2011

The hotel is nice and the staff is friendly. It is a little too expensive for what they offer. The breakfast buffet at the executive level is small but since there is almost nobody having breakfast up there it is OK.
The bed is very comfortable and the good thing is that the A/C works like a charm.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business