See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2017

The place is modern, clean and has all the amenities a traveler might need. It is in the middle of the city but has a garden and allows you to unwind in a very nice setting. The internet connection is perfect and the rooms are spacious.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 March 2017

I booked here because of the TripAdvisor reviews. The hotel is in good shape. Convenient location in Zapopan. I had Classic Suite. The room was clean. Bed was comfortable. Bathroom was very nice.

I was a bit annoyed as I booked this because it had a kitchen and when I got there, there were no pots, pans, plates, bowls, glasses or silverware. It took 3 calls to get them and when they arrived, they were all dirty.

Other concern is that people were running around screaming on the property and banging on doors up to 1am and starting at at 7am. I complained about this to management several times. Nothing was done. I did not get 1 good night of sleep.

Overall, it was a good place at fair price and I will return.

Room Tip: Verify your floor. There are no elevators.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank holzman
Reviewed 12 January 2017

It was my pleasure to spend 2 weeks in Aurea hotel and suits!
it's really a nice place, very well located in the city so you can reach whatever you want, very well furnished rooms, lovey, nice and friendly stuff, and an excellent restaurant with both Mexican and international food.
i really recommend it ♥

Room Tip: try the swimming pool there, it's fantastic
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Ahmed O
Reviewed 10 January 2017

The place of the hotel was near to my conference (Guadalajara Expo), but not near enough for walking. It was pretty far away from every other attraction in the city!!
The pool was said to be open all years long; it was, but with leaves all over the water (We were in February, it was a little cold, but I do not mind cold water!)!
And the language barrier!!! In the hotel only two of the staff talked English! This was all every the city though, because I had problems in the conference hall (WOW) and in shopping malls.
The room was nice, the parking and hotel were safe with a private entrance. If was also cheap.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank bigfox81
Aurea H, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Aurea Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2017

Good day, bigfox81. We appreciate the review of you stay with us at the hotel over a year ago (February, 2016). The good news is that our rooms and our client service continue to be excellent and added to that is that our pool is now heated and both in the restaurant and the font desk we always have someone with good English. We hope you will be staying with us again so you may reconsider your opinion or our hotel and how it is currently.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

Excellent value - clean rooms, fantastic staff consistently helpful each and every one of them. Very conveniently placed, close to restaurants, banks, shops - has its own little restaurant buffet breakfast, good lunches or dinners. Very important - high speed internet/wi-fi in all rooms Guadalajara is very well serviced by Uber so you can catch a cab within 2 minutes that will take you all over the city for a very cheap rate.

Room Tip: All rooms are good
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple