Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 11/03/21
eDreamsUS$ 142
TravelocityUS$ 167
Trip.comUS$ 205
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2020

Before traveling, I booked the "suite demetria" (the presidential suite), paid in full, nonrefundable, with breakfast included. Upon arriving, I showed the receptionist my confirmation email, which clearly said "suite demetria." I was told that they couldn't honor the reservation because the price I paid online wasn't enough. After two hours and speaking the manager, I was told definitively that they wouldn't honor my reservation and offered a room with no outdoor space and only one window looking directly at a wall. I was also told that they didn't offer breakfast, so they couldn't honor that part of my reservation. I was surprised to the see catalogue in the room said breakfast was included in the rate of their rooms, and the next morning, sure enough, breakfast was offered. The manager told me the catalogue was old and I would have to pay for breakfast. This included coffee, as they don't offer coffee makers or free coffee. The pool was open but had bugs and deck wasn't tended. The air conditioner in our room was also broken the first night and day, and the room had no fans, which made it difficult to sleep.

Room tip: Pick a different hotel
Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank MichaelZ2664
Reviewed 2 March 2020 via mobile

We arrived at hotel just with a debit card (husband forgot his wallet) and they requested a cash deposit (otherwise the refund on debit card will last a month) so we payed the room and mentioned we were going to the ATM to get the cash, the receptionist answer was “you can’t enter the room until you give me the cash deposit” (my husband was going right away to get the cash) it was extremely rude and we felt treated like delinquents. She noticed my strong disappointment, consulted with the manager and let us in, not before mentioning that we have one hour to bring her the cash... from that on the experience was not nice at all. The room was ok but with a lot of improvements to be made, the faucet was not working properly (my clothes got wet because it was licking) and towels were very low quality as well.

On the good side, bell boy was great, breakfast was really good as well.

I would not come back nor recommend this place.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2020 via mobile

I have stayed here very often since it opened. The location is perfect and it’s very comfortable with the occasional quirks. The bathtubs are either huge and round, using so much water I feel guilty and impossible to get out of, or are polished cement with very sharp angles! However, it has great style, the staff particularly the bellmen are very helpful and charming , I just wish they had an evening turn-down service, however if I hadn’t posted before it’s only because it was my best kept secret and I highly recommend it!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 January 2020 via mobile

So I have selected this hotel based on many reviews. We came to Guadalajara with my husband for a weekend. First, the promised driver pick up from the airport- he never came, it was confirmed several times with hotel via booking.com website messaging. I had to call hotel from airport twice to see here is the driver. They could not locate the driver not give me any answers. I took a taxi. When originally I booked the hotel I asked for early check in specifically because our flight arrived at 6.30 am and we needed a place to sleep after a red eye flight. It was all confirmed with hotel as well from the start. So we get to the hotel and there was no room for us as promised. Basically, so far we have to wait for the room to check in and all my daily schedule is ruined because we cannot rest after our flight. So far it’s has been the worst Mexican hotel experience. I do travel often to Mexico and this is very disappointing.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank annab240
Reviewed 9 September 2019 via mobile

Is one of the most unique and friendly hotels I ever been in ! The art is amazing and the stuff very friendly ,the breakfast is amazing . If you in gdl you should look into hotel Demetria Guadalajara mx

Date of stay: August 2019