My partner and I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights after arriving feeling somewhat ill from a 5 hour bus trip from San Miguel. We were greeted with a wonderful reception, and the bell boy who took our bags upstairs, brought us fresh juice and water. We also had fresh fruit in our room, complimentary wine at dinner, and wonderful service from all the waiters in the dining room. Can you imagine being brought (without asking) fresh hot popcorn while sitting outside in a peaceful beautiful garden having a drink! In addition, the decor of the hotel was lovely...lots of wood and Mexican artwork..and beautifully maintained. Our room was larger than most hotel rooms, especially the bathroom and very quiet. The area surrounding the hotel was also very nice and we would have walked around had we felt better. I can't say enough about this hotel and the staff. It was one of the best hotel experiences, if not the best, I have ever had. Thanks to Oscar and all his staff for making our stay so memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Mansión del Sol, is a small Boutique Hotel with 22 rooms with Fine Mexican Style. Located in an exclusive residential area, it’s also within the hotel area, 3 blocks from Plaza del Sol Mall and 10 blocks from Plaza Ciudadela Mall. In the heart of one of the best areas in Guadalajara. Surrounded by stores, hotels, restaurants, bars, discotec´s, coffee shops, theatres and movie theatres etc. Only 5 minutes from the Expo Guadalajara Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your La Mansion del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Mansion Del Sol Hotel Guadalajara
- La Mansion Del Sol Guadalajara