US$ 88
US$ 109
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 122/night.

US$ 126
US$ 123
  • Restaurant
US$ 93
US$ 90
  • Breakfast included
Alborata Hotel Boutique(Guadalajara)(Great Value!)
US$ 101
US$ 74
US$ 82
US$ 80
  • Pool
Aurea Hotel and Suites(Guadalajara)(Great Value!)
US$ 76
US$ 72
Perla Central Hotel(Guadalajara)(Great Value!)
US$ 75
US$ 56
Expo Hotel(Guadalajara)
US$ 30
All reviewsgood sizebuffet breakfastbusiness triptaxishampoomexico
Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

I will try to be kind
Day One - AC does not work in bedroom. They claim it is because the room faces west and gets very warm in the afternoon. They give me another room on day two
Day two - once my business partner and I get settled into new room to take a short siesta before going out to evening commitment, there is drilling and hammering coming from beneath us. So much for a siesta.
Day three - our other associate tells us that he put the do not disturb sign on his door but someone went into his room anyway.
Day four-we go to breakfast in executive lounge and tv does not work, no sound when you can get cnn in English, no toast r because it got sent to get repaired.
My associate goes to bar for a drink, ties to pay cash and they have no change. It too ten minutes to get change.
I am an Ambassador member with IHG. I left the Guadalajara Interfontinental after terrible service for two years in a row. I thought nothing could get worse...well, these people have a terrible hotel.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Norma M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Guadalajara Select, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2015

Thank you for your candid review. We apologize that your recent stay did not meet expectations. We appreciate the comments you kindly share with us and definitely will forward to our team so we can correct them.
Intercontinental Hotels Group provides very high standards; we are sure with your help we will accomplish them and hopefully you will gives a new opportunity.

Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

Great location, very spacious rooms, staff was extremely attentive, wifi was really good anywhere and breakfast was excellent. Lots of places to eat nearby. They have transportation to the airport, a lot cheaper than a taxi. Can't beat the price.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Norma M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Guadalajara Select, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2015

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to exceed your expectations on your next visit.
Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed 22 July 2015

I liked this hotel. When I was there they were doing a lot of construction, closing the rooftop pool and the lounge. The staff were good, the breakfast was great, and the rooms were comfortable. I stayed 3 weeks and one week had A/C that was not working very well. Overall, I liked it and would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Norma M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Guadalajara Select, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We are currently working to make enhancements to deliver a more comfortable stay for all of our guests. We hope for the opportunity to make this up to you the next time you are in the area. We have finished our Sky Pool and it is ready for you to enjoy it.
Cordially,
Room Division Manager.

Reviewed 29 May 2015

Bad service, facilities are old, and not taken care of. Staff was very unkind. The room was old, it wasn't what we expected. It's supposed to be a "select" hotel. There wa nothing select about that hotel. Never again. There are much better hotels with better rates and with better views nearby.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Norma M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Guadalajara Select, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2015

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for the inconveniences you faced in your stay, as that is not up to our normal standards. We will share your feedback with our staff and make the necessary improvements to our services so we can provide a better experience.
We are in a remodeling process and changes to give a Hotel with services according to your expectations; we do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future,
Cordially,
Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed 23 April 2015

Stayed at this hotel a few days ago for a business activity, and even though it is centrally located, this hotel looks and is old, seems not renovated for at least 10-15 years; and you can tell by staying in the rooms. Everything is old and worn, especially bathrooms.

At this time of the year (mid April), Guadalarajara weather is hot, and the A/C in the room wasn't able to bring temperature below 74 F, which is rather unpleasant if you want to sleep. Also, mustiness can be annoying, especially when you walk into your room.

Hotel facilities for events such as conferences and meetings are in good condition and service is good.

One final comment... when I checked up, there was no availability for the kind of room I reserved, so I got an "upgrade", with "breakfast included" in the room rate... what they did not tell me was that that kind of breakfast wasn't served in the main restaurant, so I ended up paying for my breakfasts because I used the restaurant at ground level.

Room Tip: Rooms facing Niños Heroes Avenue have a nice view of the city.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Norma M, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Guadalajara Select, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2015

Thank you for sharing the details of your last stay at Holiday Inn Select. Always in the best interest for our guests, we are in general remodeling stage, which is to provide service changes and facilities, since we know that our guests travel in search of new experiences. We appreciate your feedback and hope to have you back soon to redress the image caused. Please let us know when you're coming to personally check you in.

Best regards