See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 April 2017

This is the second time I've stayed at Posada Tlaltanango. For the quality of the rooms and the service, I would expect to pay at least half again as much. The gardens are beautiful and peaceful, the pool clean and heated. Everything we ate in the restaurant was delicious and we ate six meals there. The staff is professional and courteous. It's not visible from the street, so you wouldn't just drive by and think about staying there. It's a hidden secret in Cuernavaca that needs to be shared.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SharonK2795
Reviewed 10 November 2016

We spent one night at the hotel and had a very pleasant experience. Check-in is fast and the room is adequate, with air conditioning and TV. Try to get a room far from the dining room because in the night you will find it difficult to sleep because of the loud music going on there. Breakfast is very good in variety and in flavour. We booked a massage in the Spa and both of us got an excellent 90 minute massage, among the best we´ve had. The place is very quiet (apart from the music at night) and staff is very friendly. The only comment is that there are ants and bugs in the room, bathroom and bed. Other than that, it is an excellent value.

Room Tip: As far as possible from the restaurant. Music at night is very loud
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Atencion_a_Clientes_, Quality Control at Hotel Spa Posada Tlaltenango, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2016

Dear Diego,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I'm pleased to see that it was, overall, a good one!

I've looked you up in our system, based on the information provided here, and I believe I've found the room you're referring to. It's being fumigated tomorrow morning to remedy the situation. Thanks for reporting it.

In your future stays with us, you may contact me directly regarding such matters (during your stay for immediate remedy) at: alejandra@posadatlaltenango.com.mx

Best regards,

Alejandra Ruiz
Quality Control
Posada Tlaltenango

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Loved this hacienda-hotel.It's a beautiful place for the weekends and to escape from the madness of the big city.You can have a relaxing time by the pool and enjoy your time in Cuernavaca.The beds are pretty comfy too.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank S4SisterStyle B

Dear Marina, Lambrina & Efi,

It was so nice getting to know you in person - You ladies are beautiful inside and out!

Thanks very much for your wonderful input. I'm sure it will be of great use to travellers!

I hope to see you all again, here at THE Posada Tlaltenango, soon!

(Note to travellers: The most comfortable beds are the ones located in the "Fountain & Garden Area" where these ladies stayed.)

Mlv,

Alejandra Ruiz
Quality Control
Posada Tlaltenango

Reviewed 21 April 2016

You know that saying that goes "don´t let the bed bugs bite", that was impossible in this hotel. The two nights we spent there were horrible, we woke up to find our legs covered in bites. Also, there was the most dreadful singer at night that would belt out classic rock songs in his/her horrible voice, so we weren´t very rested for the wedding we were attending. Never again!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Atencion_a_Clientes_, División 5 at Hotel Spa Posada Tlaltenango, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2016

Hello,

I'm sorry you had a bad experience in these respects.

With regards the singer, we do have more options of live music, so I hope we get the pleasure of having you again so we can show off some of the other talents.

To clarify the "bed bugs", we have not had any such situation minimally in the last 2 years. We have been fumigating all the hotel rooms once a month and once again in any room we so much as suspect pests in, even if prior to the next month's fumigation.

My best explanation for the bites are mosquitos, which are extremely common in Cuernavaca, the city of eternal Spring, which is full of vegetation and water (favorites of the mosquito). Nevertheless, we have recently been investigating natural means of repelling mosquitos and are now taking actions to prevent mosquito bites as much as possible. So next time, I believe you will find your stay more comfortable.

Warm regards,

Customer Services Officer
Hotel & Spa Posada Tlaltenango

Reviewed 16 February 2016

I loveeee this place! I took my mom and sisters for a girls weekend and we didnt leave the hotel at all.
The food is really good (mexican cuise), the whole hotel has a great mexican arquitecture and style, the gardens are my favorite!
We took a temazal there at the hotel only for the 3 of us and it was the best experience, we also had some massages and we came back to the city super relaxed and happy.
We had the jacuzzi only for us as the hotel was not crowded at all.
I totally recommend this place for a couples or for a friends relaxing weekend.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Anayenssi
GerenciaHotel P, MERCADOTECNIA at Hotel Spa Posada Tlaltenango, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2016

Dear Anayenssi,

Thank you for your review. We are happy to know that you were pleased with our service. It was a pleasure having serviced you. At the Hotel Posada Tlaltenango, it is very important to know your opinion, as it helps us make continuous improvements. One of our goals is to offer the best service before, during and after your stay, and make it comfortable and pleasant. And we are proud to have archieved this. We remain at your service and hope that you will honor us with your presence again. Thank you. Best regards,

Hotel Posada Tlaltenango