All reviewschic decorlate dinnerlovely balconyguest poolrestaurant staffwith some friendslocation was perfectan oasisbeautiful restaurantbed was very comfortableincluded breakfastdowntown cuernavacapool areagreat place to stayhotel roomdjbrunch
Reviewed 21 April 2015

Great place to relax, we really enjoyed this hotel. The location, staff, service, food was wonderful. We really recommended this hotel. a wonderful place to go to relax, spend a quiet weekend. we highly recommend it

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Angelica G, Guest Relations Manager at Las Casas B+B Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2015

Thank you so much, Eric, for your lovely review. We´re glad you enjoyed the experience staying with us at Las Casas B+B.
Please come back and see us soon!
Angelica

Reviewed 30 March 2015

This is a wonderful hotel. I would like to keep it a secret, but I must recommend it because we had a wonderful time. It is beautiful, tasteful and well- kept. The staff is friendly and attentive. We visited with our two daughters and my parents, we were all happy and comfortable. I love how they preserved the integrity of an older home in Cuernavaca while making it modern and luxurious, while not pretentious. We ate 3 meals there and they were all delicious with very fair prices. The staff brought a courtesy snack for my daughters at bed time. I will not describe it so it can be a surprise but they were thrilled. One of the pools was heated which made the temperature perfect. I hope the hotel is around for a long time.
Highly recommended if you need a break from the chaos in the City or just want a relaxing weekend.

Room Tip: During the day the noise level was quite. There was a DJ until quite late at night but they had prepared me for this when I made the reservation so I was expecting it and prepared.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Angelica G, Guest Relations Manager at Las Casas B+B Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2015

Hello, Tracey U,
Thank you so much for staying with us at las Casas B+B over the weekend, and for taking the time to write such a warm and lovely review. It left us smiling and wanting to keep working hard to always make sure all of our guests enjoy a memorable experience while staying with us. That is our mission.
Family vacations are always special, and we are happy to hear you had such a great time.
Please come back and see us soon.
Angelica

Reviewed 29 March 2015

I really enjoyed this hotel: great location in the center of Cuernavaca, you have a great hotel restaurant, another good restaurant next to it and the artesanias market infront of it.

The service in the hotel is perfect starting with the check in lady which was very friendly and professional. They gave a good complimentary welcome wine (which was good and of a renowned brand)

We enjoyed laying next to the pool with some drinks and topped it off with a 80 min massage and the hotel gave a 25 percent discount... it was fabulous!

The food in the restaurant is very good, we enjoyed the ambience.

I would definitely recommend!

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Angelica G, Guest Relations Manager at Las Casas B+B Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2015

Hello, Jenswanson,
Thank you so much for staying with us at Las Casas B+B during your recent visit to Cuernavaca, So glad to hear you had a great and relaxing time, and that you enjoyed the friendly service from our staff.
Please come back and see us soon!

Reviewed 2 March 2015

What fun to enjoy something so well done....the location, the staff and service. Management great work, your team is excepcional! I was in the pool an hour after it is supposed to close and a staff member came towards me, me thinking he was going to ask me to get out, he instead offered me drinks and dinner by the pool. What a feast.....papardelle with a arugula pesto, ravioli with pink sauce and a perfect ribeye. The breakfast.....served till noon and delicious. Thank you jimena, ceasar, emanuele, jorge and the kitchen crew. Will definitally make many repeat treats with you.... Thanks and regards . Mark

Room Tip: Get room 6.......
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MiDulceEstomago
Angelica G, Guest Relations Manager at Las Casas B+B Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2015

Hello, Mark,
Thank YOU for such a warm and kind review. That is our mission, to provide our guests with beautiful and memorable moments. So glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Las Casas B+B.

Reviewed 22 February 2015 via mobile

Liked the place quite a bit. Food was very good at the restaurant (specially for brunch). Good ambiance, relaxing and outstanding service. Definitely look forward to returning.

It has sorry if a lounge atmosphere outside on weekends with very good DJ music.

Personnel do a fantastic job at anticipating the needs of guests.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Juan D
Angelica G, Guest Relations Manager at Las Casas B+B Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2015

Hello, Juan D,
Thank you so much for picking Las Casas B+B for your weekend stay in Cuernavaca. It was our pleasure to meet you. So glad you enjoyed your stay and the friendly service from our staff.
We would love to see you back soon!