All reviewsgorgeous gardensnice sculpturesfree weightssuper marketevery requestbreakfast buffettacohacienda styleattentive servicefood was wonderfulvery pleasant stayhotel is greatrooms are largemexico citybeautiful placelaspools
Reviewed 16 March 2017

in an enchanting setting, so I would imagine that the hotel facilities are equally nice. I have visited here twice, sitting in the beautiful garden, and have thoroughly enjoyed both experiences. This time, most of us just had snacks and drinks. I actually had a hamburger, something that I rarely do, & it was positively delicious.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2017

Our group of eight (seven tourists and our guide) had a lovely dinner outside the hotel in the garden among the trees and flowers. The weather and the surroundings were beautiful, and the food and service were wonderful.. We were able to relax and practice the Spanish we had learned at la escuela Univeral. I highly recommend Las Quintas for an elegantly casual experience.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2017

I was here for my niece's wedding and she had reserved it as a block for family and friends. The grounds were absolutely breathtaking with the flowers, topiaries, and trees. The rooms were in the Hacienda style, which I loved and it was much larger than a NYC apartment with a little balcony for coffee in the mornings if you choose. The food was wonderful in that they had various styles at different buffet stations; some made fresh on the spot. I felt the food was "organic" as it tasted fresh and fragrant (fruits and juices). The staff were helpful and very friendly. I would highly recommend this resort to all.

Room Tip: Ground floors are larger and less basic hotel looking.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Don't be fooled by the outside. Once inside this hotel, it is beautiful. We were not impressed with the sculptures, but loved the gardens. Our room was huge, but felt like we were in a cavern. All tile flooring and walls. We will ask for a smaller older room next time. We were in the newer section of the hotel. We loved the breakfast. It was fantastic.

Room Tip: Ask for a smaller room. Large rooms are huge - too huge.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank bdamron
Reviewed 5 March 2017

This is a nice hotel in a quiet part of the city. The hotel has large and beautiful grounds with a couple of swimming pools suitable for children. The rooms are simple but clean and have everything that is needed, although the quality varies throughout the hotel. The breakfast looked good, although we ate in the city centre.

The hotel appears to be used as a wedding venue at weekend. Be sure to avoid rooms near the party/disco hall. (We proactively asked to move, which was accommodated, but some of the rooms are in the same building and it would be very loud.)

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family