See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2015

Excellent service, we only longed for a good bread at the restaurant and real orange juice, since it is so easy to get it in Mexico. Great swimming pools, nice huge beds, and very pleasant decoration.

Room Tip: Rooms by the 2nd swimming pools are quieter
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2014 via mobile

From the moment we called for info to mrnt we left the hotel, every person working at the hotel made a huge effort to serve us well. The room was perfectly clean, beds were cozy, pools were clean and heated. No complains at all. We will definitely go back!

• Stayed: November 2014
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This large hotel outside of the center of Cuernavaca is just off the very busy main street, but is isloated from traffic noise. It seems to have many rooms and staff, though we were the only people is residence as far as we could tell. Our room was a clean, comfortable and spacious suite, with 2 large beds in the bedroom, and a separate sitting area. Breakfast was not included and we did not try the hotel restaurant. The pool is pleasant and picturesque, though the staff seemed a bit reluctant to remove the cover just for me. From the hotel to the town you can take a cab, or a bus, or walk, though the walk is along busy streets and is not attractive. NOTE: There are a lot of barking dogs in the neighborhood at night.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2013

We had a very spacious room with lots of nice storage (a Jr. suite). Very clean! Excellent king bed. Beautiful grounds. The breakfasts, while part of our room cost, were not good. The hotel is located a 35 or 40 peso taxi ride or a 6.5 peso bus ride from centro. Quite neighborhood except for barking dogs.

Room Tip: Get a room toward center of hotel to avoid barking dogs.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gary A
Reviewed 14 July 2012

First of all, don't think of this hotel as an all-inclusive option. It's a lovely, centric hotel in downtown Cuernavaca, yet a simple three block walk from an important street (Plan de Ayala), allows for both tranquility and accesibility. A simple bus ride, 10 minute car ride or 30 minute walk brings you to the zócalo in the center of town. Simple, clean rooms, with a two-bedroom, central living room suite arrangement (nice for large families as mine).

If you are the type to stay all day in the hotel, gorging on the restaurant food, and never even looking at the town beyond the walls, THIS IS NOT YOUR CHOICE. Amenities are two small swimming pools, a ping pong table, and the service of a single massage therapist. (Also, Wi-Fi, cable tv and room service). The included breakfast is simple and filling, think of a larger meal in town for lunch and supper.

Remember, Internet might be great for a lot of things nowadays, but nothing beats the human touch. I suggest you use the phone: first time I booked, the manager gave me a nice discount on the suite vs the average of similar hotels in town. Had to repeat the trip a month later (oh, the suffering), and the second time he gave me an even better rate if I stayed an extra night. Both times, they threw in late check-out, complimentary massage, and were flexible in the reservation arrangements due to my personal needs.

As anywhere in the world: be nice, ask nice, and be surprised by people's willingness to please.

Yes, large beds are individual mattresses put together, and the sheets are not replaced daily (as an eco-friendly traveler I approve). Neither element stopped me from a great night sleep, thank you. Yes, the furniture in the suites is rather simple. Again, there are tons of things to see and do in Morelos, so staying all day in my room was never my goal.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family