See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Chris B Grosse Pointe, Mi. USA
I just returned from a wonderful 8 day / 8 night stay at The Posada Quinta Las Flores Hotel while vacationing in Cuernavaca . On arrival the valet immediately helped me with my luggage and i was graciously greeted by Fernando and other front desk personnel. Front desk staff spoke English amazingly well. As someone speaking very little to no Spanish they were a great help to me
My room was clean, big and comfortable.
The staff and guests were very respectful. The gardens were beautiful and the grounds were well maintained. And the pool was at a good temperature , day and evening.
The waitstaff was outstanding and the food delicious !
I went to Mexico with a friend who visited his family for a few days in Cuernavaca . He' s also committed to a stay at the hotel with his wife and daughter on his next trip.
In summary, I found The Posada Quinta Las Flores to be a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay with an exceptional staff Within 2 blocks there are stores and restaurants and the hotel is located only a few minutes from downtown Cuernavaca and The Zocalo, as well as the many historical sights, shops and restaurants the city has to offer . Although it's so close to downtown the hotel is an amazingly quiet oasis without any of the typical noises that accompany large cities. The hotel is a quiet and relaxing place to stay. I consider it my home away from home and looking forward to another stay there ! Soon !

Room Tip: I liked being close to the pool ! And there are also rooms with balconies .
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Chris B
HectorBecerril, Director General at Posada Quinta Las Flores, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear Chris:

First of all we send a cordial greeting and at the same time thank you for taking the time to evaluate us positively, our goal is to make our guests feel at home.
We will continue working hard to exceed your expectations, we are waiting for you in this your house in Cuernavaca!!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

It is a hotel with beautiful grounds surrounded by lots of plants and flowers. It is also comfortable with spacious rooms, clean bathrooms and good choices for breakfast which was included with the room. The parking is limited but the staff will try to make it easy for you by moving cars around. The outside bar is well located near the pool, but you have to ask for service because the barman is not always there. Maybe when they have more guests they do have someone there full time. The central part of town is within walking distance but it will take abut 15 minutes to get to the zocalo. However, taxi service is readily available and economical. I understand Uber is an option. There are a few eating-out options nearby within walking distance including a good taqueria. This is not a luxury hotel but the service is comparable to a luxury hotel.

Room Tip: I found the best wifi service was near the dining room and the pool area.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Zorro805
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

The charming hotel was recommended to me by a dear friend! The hotel is centrally located and still in nice and quiet surroundings. A beautiful garden with swimming pool. Very nice huge and well equipped rooms! All there what you need for a pleasant stay!
We enjoyed great breakfast; it was delicious; traditional Mexican style with fruits, eggs and nice bread.
The people on place very helpful and friendly. Will certainly return!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 November 2016

Reasonably priced rooms, excellent food, and friendly staff. Two pools, one for adults and one for small children.Spacious grassy areas for relaxing. Rooms are very clean, thanks to a conscientious housekeeping staff. A short drive to downtown Cuernavaca (five to fifteen minutes depending on traffic). This is my hotel of choice in Cuernavaca. It is not a luxury hotel, but if you are looking for a pleasant place to stay at a reasonable price, this is it.

Room Tip: Rooms on the inside of the hotel (away from the street) are quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Very cozy nice hotel. The garden was so beautiful. Very well kept. You can see the workers taking care of the premises in the morning.The restaurant was so pretty. Nicely decorated. But the food, breakfast included was superb.A la carte but with assortment of breads, yogurt, fruits, choices of eggs, fruit juices,choices of Mexican dishes. A great variety to choose from and of course the Mexican service top it all. For lunch, we had it in the beautiful garden. Great assortment of Mexican dishes and to my surprise the portions where more than generous with the first price going to the cook. Great fresh tasty dishes. I took my mother who is on a wheelchair. The room they offered us was on the ground level, because there is no elevator, perfect for the wheelchair.Big enough to accommodate comfortably everything. Although I should add that the washroom was not wheelchair friendly. At the entrance of the hotel there are some steps and also at the entrance of the restaurant but with the Mexican courteous service everything went beyond well. For dinner the restaurant only opens on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays so we had to take a taxi to go nearby downtown to have dinner. Would I go back? Absolutely with no hesitation. If you like super luxury this is not for you.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family