See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

The charming hotel was recommended to me by a dear friend! The hotel is centrally located and still in nice and quiet surroundings. A beautiful garden with swimming pool. Very nice huge and well equipped rooms! All there what you need for a pleasant stay!
We enjoyed great breakfast; it was delicious; traditional Mexican style with fruits, eggs and nice bread.
The people on place very helpful and friendly. Will certainly return!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 November 2016

Reasonably priced rooms, excellent food, and friendly staff. Two pools, one for adults and one for small children.Spacious grassy areas for relaxing. Rooms are very clean, thanks to a conscientious housekeeping staff. A short drive to downtown Cuernavaca (five to fifteen minutes depending on traffic). This is my hotel of choice in Cuernavaca. It is not a luxury hotel, but if you are looking for a pleasant place to stay at a reasonable price, this is it.

Room Tip: Rooms on the inside of the hotel (away from the street) are quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Very cozy nice hotel. The garden was so beautiful. Very well kept. You can see the workers taking care of the premises in the morning.The restaurant was so pretty. Nicely decorated. But the food, breakfast included was superb.A la carte but with assortment of breads, yogurt, fruits, choices of eggs, fruit juices,choices of Mexican dishes. A great variety to choose from and of course the Mexican service top it all. For lunch, we had it in the beautiful garden. Great assortment of Mexican dishes and to my surprise the portions where more than generous with the first price going to the cook. Great fresh tasty dishes. I took my mother who is on a wheelchair. The room they offered us was on the ground level, because there is no elevator, perfect for the wheelchair.Big enough to accommodate comfortably everything. Although I should add that the washroom was not wheelchair friendly. At the entrance of the hotel there are some steps and also at the entrance of the restaurant but with the Mexican courteous service everything went beyond well. For dinner the restaurant only opens on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays so we had to take a taxi to go nearby downtown to have dinner. Would I go back? Absolutely with no hesitation. If you like super luxury this is not for you.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2016

This was my third time to stay at the Hotel Quinta Las Flores and I felt like I was returning to my familiar home. The beauty and safety of the hotel are indeed obvious positive attributes, but the warm and very helpful staff members are the jewels of the property! They make sure that you have a pleasant stay and have everything you need. The complimentary traditional Mexican style breakfast is always wonderful, served in the small but beautiful restaurant. Eating on the outdoor patio is so relaxing and the service is outstanding. It is nice to stay in a hotel where the staff members and owner truly enjoy being hosts to their guests, rather than just providing a place to stay. I traveled with a group of 18 friends and we enjoyed socializing on the grounds and at the bar each evening after a busy day of touring. We are looking forward to staying again in the future.

Room Tip: Beds are firm. Try it out upon arrival and if so, ask at the office for a foam topper. Rooms facing west tend to be hot.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 February 2016

We first stayed here 25 years ago and really love this place. Very friendly staff, clean with a great open area - very safe and a relaxing place to hang out after long day of sightseeing or business. The only word of caution is the next door (and connected) hotel that can have parties on weekend nights. BUT all things stop at 10:30 sharp -

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business