The room is quite large and nice. Views great from both terraces. A new experience for us was the lack of a 'kitchen'. No cook top, just a hotplate. Therefore ate out more. WE made do. Although we were expecting it-- there are A LOT of STAIRS. Pool area is great right next to the beach. Also should be noted MOST local merchants in Zihua want Pesos. Some will accept credit cards most do not and very few will take US Dollars downtown. During our time there living was easy, relaxing and inexpensive. Staff is gracious and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront Villas on the Mexican Riviera Club Intrawest is a private vacation club. From time to time, Guests are invited to stay at the Club on a nightly, cash basis. The Club is located on Playa la Ropa – the most exclusive beach in Zihuatanejo. Vacation Homes cascade down the hillside offering panoramic views of Zihuatanejo Bay. Enjoy casual dining by the infinity pool or in the restaurant under the giant palapa roof. Club Intrawest – Zihuatanejo reflects its spectacular oceanfront location in a stunning open-air design and innovative architecture. Terraces offer sweeping ocean views from every angle. Uniquely designed villas feature hand-cut tiles, wood furnishings and bright fabrics, all locally crafted to reflect the rich culture of the region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Embarc Zihuatanejo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Intrawest - Zihuatanejo Hotel Zihuatanejo
- Hotel Intrawest Zihuatanejo
- Intrawest Zihuatanejo