Me, my husband and another couple stayed 5 nights in bldg 5. Amazing views in both one bedroom suites. Ground level suite was huge - both ground and 3rd level had great views.
We ate breakfast and dinner at Zi. Enjoyed Otilia's (I think...?) on Los Gatos, La Perla & Pati's on La Ropa. Enjoyed walking around the downtown area - there was an Ixtapa Sports store to get my son a Mexico soccer shirt. For my husband's birthday we treated ourselves to dinner at Amuleto - oh my, what a place!! Had made reservations at Tentaciones but they ended up being closed. We did walk from Los Gatos to La Ropa...unfortunately we had a flip flop break...recommend wearing tennis shoes or at least some sort of strapped on sandal.
Had 3 massages...$20 & $35 for an hour. No need to pay the $50 at CI. Seems they could charge less and have a lot more business...just a short walk down the beach to save $30 USD.
Purchased 20 credits before our arrival...more would have been too much.
Made 2 trips to La Comercial for snacks, beer/alcohol, water.
Went to the main pier to make fishing arrangements and had a great day aboard the Gran Jeffe. Much nicer boat and better service than we have had from a similar 8 hour fishing trip in Destin.
Sunset cruise w/ Picante arranged at Intrawest was awesome.
I did get a few bug bites. We tried to keep the doors shut. One night we did have to move our game of Spades indoors.
The food, service, views, pool...all amazing! I thought Zihuatanejo was a delight and can't wait to return! Thanks to all the Trip Advisor input. And so fun to meet other Intrawest members!! Just booked a spring break trip to Whistler!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront Villas on the Mexican Riviera Club Intrawest is a private vacation club. From time to time, Guests are invited to stay at the Club on a nightly, cash basis. The Club is located on Playa la Ropa – the most exclusive beach in Zihuatanejo. Vacation Homes cascade down the hillside offering panoramic views of Zihuatanejo Bay. Enjoy casual dining by the infinity pool or in the restaurant under the giant palapa roof. Club Intrawest – Zihuatanejo reflects its spectacular oceanfront location in a stunning open-air design and innovative architecture. Terraces offer sweeping ocean views from every angle. Uniquely designed villas feature hand-cut tiles, wood furnishings and bright fabrics, all locally crafted to reflect the rich culture of the region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Embarc Zihuatanejo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Intrawest - Zihuatanejo Hotel Zihuatanejo
- Hotel Intrawest Zihuatanejo
- Intrawest Zihuatanejo