“Our most fabulous vacation!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
12,sq. Ft. Main Villa.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
rhyneston...
Austin, Texas
“Our most fabulous vacation!”
Reviewed 31 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Our fabulous vacation at the Spyglass Villa will long be remembered as one of our most outstanding vacations ever! After reading all of the Spyglass reviews and talking extensively with the villa’s owner Matthew. We were convinced that this was indeed the perfect paradise at which to hold our annual family reunion! Reflecting back and going over our photographs, I felt obligated to write this review and personally thank Matthew and his fantastic staff for such a lovely and heartfelt vacation! From the moment we we’re picked up by at the Airport until the day we departed it was nothing shy of a dream come true! The villa’s amenities and attention to detail is rivaled only by it’s impeccable staff of eight. The views are to die for, the meals prepared by chef Corinna are sumptuous beyond belief, Luis and Juan Carlos attended to our every need no matter what the hour, and the bartender Mitch was a total delight. We have rented through VRBO many times, however we have never stayed at villa this caliber for such a reasonable price! When I mentioned to Matthew that he could easily charge more money for the rental of this fabulous villa. His response was, (Yes, I know I could. But frankly, the real reward is sharing with others the miracle that I wake up to each day that I spend here with my fiancé, and our four year old boy in between rentals) Let’s see, what else! Oh yes, the beach is perfect and pristine. small restaurants, cold Coronas and warm ocean water! I was also a delight to indulge in fresh seafood. Including, lobsters, oysters, red snapper and octopus all collected by the local divers right out in the front of the villa It was also a very pleasant surprise when the staff set up a surprise piñata party for the youngsters in our group. Very thoughtful indeed! So once again our hats are off to Matthew and his entire staff for a most fabulous vacation. I would highly recommend this villa to people of all ages!

Catherine S.

Date of stay 7/15/17

svanessa1
Texas City, Texas
“Paradise with an Ocean View”
Reviewed 28 June 2017 for a stay in February 2016

That’s the Spyglass villa’s logo and believe me, that hits it right on the head! From the moment we arrived through the Spyglass gates until the time of our reluctant departure we truly were in Paradise! First of all,
the views from the villa are to die for. Thanks to the elevations, one is able to see the sweeping coastline, and its pristine beaches that stretch on for what must be 20 miles or more! Of course the view of the
coastline is rivaled only by the breaching whales and the evenings spectacular sunsets that we witnessed enjoyed the outdoor pavilion.
Matthew, the owner of Spyglass cautioned me ahead of time that the photos on the website didn’t do the villa justice and he certainly wasn’t wrong about that. One of the truly unique things about the villa is that it’s sprawled across three separate levels.
Our family has never experienced a villa with so many places to explore and hang out. If it’s not one of the swimming pools, it’s one of the pavilions. If it’s not one of the pavilions, it’s one of the balconies. The elders in our party also had a lot of late nights fun in the air-conditioned ballroom watching Netflix movies, mixing up delightful strawberry daiquiris and planning the next days events.
Oh yes, about the staff…. Amazing, is the first word that comes to mind! They took care of our every want and need throughout our stay. You could tell that they truly enjoyed their work because they approached every task with a big smile. Luis, (the houseman) if is reading this, please know that if you ever get tired of working in paradise you are always free to come work for my company up here in Houston. :-) Seriously though, all of the staff was top notch, and towards the end of our stay they began to feel like family more than anything else.
For us, this was a family reunion and the ages ranged from our 4 year old grandson to grandpa who’s pushing eighty-three and the villa, as well as the surrounding area had something to offer to everyone. Whether was deep sea fishing, exploring the endless ribbons of beach on ATV’s or shopping in the quant town of Petatlan, everyone had a ball. I could happily go one on one about what a wonderful vacation our family enjoyed thanks to Matthew and his team.
Janet and Charles.

194tammy
Eugene, Oregon
“Heaven came down to earth and it's located here!”
Reviewed 26 June 2017 for a stay in January 2017

My mouth dropped the moment we pulled up to the villa. That was a pretty common occurrence during my stay here. If you are looking for a quiet place to get away and forget about the rest of the world, this is it. There are two pools to choose from, one is saltwater fed from the ocean. Nearby there are miles and miles of beaches to explore. I think we carried 30 pounds of beach combing treasure back with us. The accommodations are authentic Mexican hacienda. Luxurious and comfortable. And the food, out of this world. The chef was very accommodating and we could request meals ahead of time. Unfortunately, I had to say in touch with the office but that was not a problem here. I was even able to Skype back to the states. The wifi was strong and we could text and make calls from pretty much everywhere. Mornings started at the palapa with tea/coffee and whale watching, and the evenings ended at the palapa watching the sunset before dinner. Talk about a dream vacation. This was it for me!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing