“C'est La Vie - Outstanding Location and...”
other traveller has booked this property
The grand salon with soaring palapa roof
C'est al Vie at Ensueno 10. Every room with a view. View from our living room at Sunset!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The grand salon with soaring palapa roof
C'est al Vie at Ensueno 10. Every room with a view.
View from our living room at Sunset!
Comfortable seating
Huge Equipale chairs in the seating are of the great room
Dining in style: onyx table
The dining area: art is everywhere. Sculpture by Michael Hackett.
El Pescado in the entry foyer. Folkart.
View from ktichen to the great room.
Farmhouse kitchen with honed granite counters
Conference table or computer center.
Bahia Vista Bedroom
The bahia Vista bedroom with tropical mahagony.
Bahia Vista Bedroom with premium DISH TV
Art in Bahia Vista: a Frida Kahlo chair!
Bali bed on the palapa covered terrace
Gorgeous onyx bath in the Bahia Vista Suite.
Indoor-outdoor shower in Bahia Vista bath.
Coco Vista bedroom
Coco Vista Bedroom with DISH TV
View from Coco Vista Bedroom..hammock!
Coco Vista Bathroom
Coco Vista onyx bathroom.
Coco Vista Palapa-covered terrace
View from our deck
The detached Piedra Suite just steps from the pool.
Piedra suite with mini fridge and coffee maker.
Piedra Sutie bath is nesteld into the bedrock
Sink lit from below. Hippest bathroom ever.
Infinity salt water pool.
The sky reflected in our salt water pool.
Pool and palapa..plenty of sun or shade!
C'est la Vie indeed. Esto es la vida.
Enjoying the view from the pool.
Steps from pool to our downstairs bedroom
Front entrance
Foyer to Ensueño 10.
Poolside palapa view
Elliptical trainer in our gym
Free weights in the Ensueno1- gym
Treadmill in the air conditioned gym
Bahia Zihuatanejo
Wedding on La Ropa
The hill leading to Ensueño 10
Horseback riding on Playa Larga
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
AlsupNeal
Castle Rock, Colorado
“C'est La Vie - Outstanding Location and Accomodations!!”
Reviewed 22 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

The pictures of this condo look nice, right? Let me assure you that the pictures do it no justice. We were blown away when we walked in the first evening because it was much nicer than expected. So tastefully decorated and all high quality fixtures. We especially liked the showers - so uniquely done. We loved the fact that the kitchen/family room is completely open to the outdoors. There is no door!
In addition to the condo itself, Harriet and her staff were all extremely helpful. We relied heavily on Harriet's 'Guide to Zihua' booklet for things to do and places to go (especially restaurants). Lynda (rental manager) was also so friendly and helpful....and checked up on us every couple of days. Enrique, the night guard, was helpful calling taxi's and giving his input into our nightly dinner. This is a great group of service focused folks.

Zihua itself was fabulous. Exactly what we were looking for - a good taste of Mexico without being overly touristy (if you like the Cancun scene, Zihua is not for you). La Ropa beach was awesome - water temp 87 degrees...and just a 5 minute walk down the hill (and I mean HILL!). Las Gatas beach was a nice change of scenery for a day. Lots of great places to eat in town (5 minute / $4 taxi ride). A few to note: Carmelitas, Bandidos, Los Braseros, Papa Loca, El Mediterraneo. We also went deep sea fishing with Eddie (Lynda can hook you up - pun intended) and caught a few tuna, a mahi mahi and had one sail fish on but did not land. Shopped in the artisan market for crafts and souvenirs and also walked through the local market as well - very interesting. A note - mid-October seemed to be an ideal time to visit as the weather was fabulous (only 1 storm in 8 days) and there was NOBODY there.

This place is first rate. You can't go wrong.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
24 Oct 2014
Lynda tells me that you were some of the best guests EVER! You really know how to enjoy yourselves and I love that. You are just the kind of folks for whom I wrote my ‘Harriet’s Guide.’ You took full advantage of the varied activities that Zihua offers. And you ate at some of my favorite restaurants: I am getting envious just thinking about it! Thank you also about the compliments about C’est La Vie. I have made it a policy to put in all the amenities of ‘home’ and still retain the workmanship and artistry of the local architecture. And I love collecting art; it is one of passions. Not to mention, I love good linens and bedding, so I try very hard to make sure that things are always as fresh as possible. Thank you for being such great guests, and please come join us again!
Saludos, Harriet
Steven W
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
“Beautiful condo in Zihuatenejo”
Reviewed 1 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

Ensueno 10, C'est la Vie 2 is a beautiful 3 bedroom condo on Playa la Ropa. It is equipped with just about anything one could need, very well maintained, with beautiful views of the Bay. The beach is very close by plus there is an infinity pool on the premises. There are many good restaurants on Playa la Ropa and downtown at all price ranges. I highly recommend Ensueno 10 to anyone wishing to visit Zihuatanejo

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The beautiful condo
Liked least: Nothing negative to say
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
20 Oct 2014
You guys are great guests and we are happy to have you back any time! We also love helping the SPCA in San Miguel de Allende by being part of their fundraiser. Thanks again on all accounts!
CA
Reviewed 1 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
1 May 2014
Wow. What a great review! It makes me want to be back there right now. I am delighted that you had such a great vacation and enjoyed our place so much! We do keep improving things to make it more like home. For instance, we just added big drawers to to the kitchen to make it easy to find everything you need. We believe in providing as much quality as possible for us and for you. We do not hide our good dinnerware away, nor stint on luxuries. Please DO come back and join us again!
Saludos,, Harriet
California
Reviewed 26 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
26 Apr 2014
Dear RF-
I LOVE what you said about a sense of place! That is exactly what we are trying to achieve. We wanted a place that was a respite, a haven of tranquility and filled with eye's delight. I am thrilled that you had such a great time!

Please come back to Zihua.

Saludos, Harriet
CA
Reviewed 27 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
27 Jan 2014
Dear Getaway Girl-

Well, i brought the vacuum wine sealer just for you...and anyone else who enjoys wine. I am thrilled that you love our place and want to come back. LOL. We also have the modern ELECTRIC lime and orange juicer! I guess you missed that.

We love guests like you. Please come back again soon. We will have drinks waiting by the pool for you.

Saludos, Harriet & Ron
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing