In May 2010 we celebrated my husband's birthday at Casa Cuitlateca and we simply felt in love with the place and its staff. This time, it was my 60th birthday on February 2, 2012 and there was no other place I could wish for to celebrate that milestone but Casa Cuitlateca. With 6 other friends, we enjoyed that little paradise and once more, we were spoiled by Amadore, Sylvia, Fernando and Jesus. They made my birthday even more special presenting me with 2 lovely handmade gifts and birthday song !
It was a first time for our friends and they all agree that it will not be their last ! We are already planning our next trip to Zihua and there is no other place than Casa Cuitlareca for us !
Hal and Joane Perry
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cuitlateca has just 5 suites, all stunning, four with private balcony or patio. Our hotel is known best for its intimacy and excellent, personal service. Casa Cuitlateca is the perfect place for couples looking for a romantic getaway. Relax, and let yourself be pampered by our excellent staff. We offer a fabulous ala carte breakfast, free of charge. For your convenience, we have round-the-clock food and beverage service, as well as room service at no extra charge. Come and see why Casa Cuitlateca has the highest rating (97%) on TripAdvisor for all hotels in Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa. This is not by chance. We work hard everyday to make your experience the very best it can be. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa Cuitlateca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cuitlateca Zihuatanejo
- Casa Cuitlateca Hotel Zihuatanejo