Recently visited The Viceroy Zihuatanejo and had a fantastic stay.
The service is excellent and the staff friendly and accommodating. The food was great (highly recommend the fish tacos while lounging on the beach) and offers enough variety so that everything doesn't taste the same after a few days.
The rooms are nice, but the beds could be better. Our only suggestion is that the mattresses could be better. We spent more time on the beach than in the room so YMMV.
It was a great trip and we'll definitely be back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cool garden waterfalls, enchanted lagoons and elegant adobe-inspired villas nestle along one of Mexico's premier beaches to make up the romantic Viceroy Zihuatanejo. 46 Guestrooms and suites afford stunning garden and ocean views across a tranquil beach. Relaxed contentment is made complete with award winning Mexican-Pacific cuisine, 3 swimming pools including a spectacular seaside infinity pool, an intimate spa and superb service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Viceroy Zihuatanejo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tides Zihuatanejo Hotel Zihuatanejo
- The Tides Hotel Zihuatanejo
- The Tides Resort Zihuatanejo
- Villa Del Sol Zihuatanejo
- Tides Zihuatanejo