Wonderful accommodations and a beautiful setting. The staff made sure we were completely satisfied at all times. I would recommend and visit again. The suite had a private pool and the room service insured a magical private time while watching incredible sunsets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Casa Que Canta is a small luxury hotel with essence, history and a personality of its own. Located in Zihuatanejo next to the beautiful La Ropa beach, this hotel offers unrivaled panoramic views. Built with Adobe bricks, palapas and tropical woods, the unique architecture of La Casa Que Canta is an icon on the Pacific Coast of Mexico. It's 25 Oceanfront ample suites, spread out among three buildings, all have spacious terraces and 180-degree views overlooking the bay. Considered The Most Romantic Hotel by famous magazines, and travelers. The hotel was chosen for a famous Hollywood movie called "When a Man loves a woman". Since our opening 25 years ago, we are proud to be amongst the best Boutique Hotels of the World. Our pursuit of constant improvement and excellent service has granted us multiple awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Prestigia so you can book your La Casa Que Canta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Casa Que Canta Hotel Zihuatanejo
- Casa Que Canta Hotel Zihuatanejo