Our first time to Zihuatanejo and we fell in love with it. We did not once feel unsafe and we had also went into town - both Zihuatanejo, which is a walk from our hotel and quick and cheap taxi ride to Ixtapa. We could learn something from how happy everyone is there!! La Casa Que Canta is a paradise alone by itself. We had a room with a plunge pool and all the rooms are breathtaking. We barely left our room and if you don't have a room with a pool - that's ok too - there is so much privacy there - wonderful little coves all over - no fighting for chairs by the pool! This is extreme relaxation - we had a dual massage that was wonderful and massages are also available down the beach from hotel. There is a quick entrance to beach from our hotel with a few other hotels - great beach to walk on. La Casa Que Canta does not have beach chairs out there because they are built on the hillside but no need anyways. All the relaxation areas are all right on the ocean with the waves hitting the rocks - simply amazing! The staff doesn't hover over you - they really try to give you your space but they are always observant of where you are at in the hotel and to meet your every needs. The food there was incredible - beautiful but filling proportions - lots of seafood! There was free water, beer, pop and fruit in our room daily! So many wonderful little perks. We even had a 'Pet' Iguana that visited us daily and we spoiled him!! We even had a personal taxi driver who became our friend - we shopped with him and he showed us the town and history - Antonio made it fun for us. Can't say enough about this awesome trip. I am not sure if we will ever want to venture out from our 'Paradise' ever again. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!
Johnnie & Doreen Hernandez
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Casa Que Canta is a small luxury hotel with essence, history and a personality of its own. Located in Zihuatanejo next to the beautiful La Ropa beach, this hotel offers unrivaled panoramic views. Built with Adobe bricks, palapas and tropical woods, the unique architecture of La Casa Que Canta is an icon on the Pacific Coast of Mexico. It's 25 Oceanfront ample suites, spread out among three buildings, all have spacious terraces and 180-degree views overlooking the bay. Considered The Most Romantic Hotel by famous magazines, and travelers. The hotel was chosen for a famous Hollywood movie called "When a Man loves a woman". Since our opening 25 years ago, we are proud to be amongst the best Boutique Hotels of the World. Our pursuit of constant improvement and excellent service has granted us multiple awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Prestigia so you can book your La Casa Que Canta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Casa Que Canta Hotel Zihuatanejo
- Casa Que Canta Hotel Zihuatanejo