Tamales y Atoles Any (Restaurantes Mexicanos Any)
Ranked #12 of 362 Restaurants in Zihuatanejo
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 8
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Restaurantes Mexicanos Any es un lugar orgullosamente mexicano, lleno de tradiciones, colorido y que ofrece comida 100% mexicana.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have been in Zihuatanejo for 6 days and have been to Any twice. The red mole enchilada is the best we’ve ever had. The environment is great and the food is better. I am guessing we will be back one more time before we leave.

1  Thank daniel1535

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We’ve eaten here for years and it’s always been very good, but not tonight. My burrito was average at best and no one else raved about their dinner. I also think the prices are a fair bit higher than they were just a few years ago.

1  Thank MikeyVancouverCanada
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Any is worth a visit just for the decor, carved and colorfully painted chairs, and the absolutely amazing bathroom fixtures. That said, the food is great, the service friendly and attentive, and the prices very reasonable. We did have some issues as our Spanish is poor, and the restaurant staff's English was somewhat limited, but we got by. When we entered, we were going to choose a streetside table near the entrance, but the hostess waved us off and led us to a streetside table at the front of the restaurant across from Banamex, which turned out to be a much better location, so we were off to a great start. This is very authentic Mexican food, and we're very American, so we struggled with making sense of the menu and choosing items we thought we'd like. We'd never had mole sauce and my wife was hesitant to try it, so she ended up with burritos which were a little dry, but that's our fault, and other than that the food was very good. I'd like to go back and be a little more adventurous with the menu, and when we return to the area we will return to Any.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Stumbled upon this place with my girlfriend. We were drawn in by the bright colors and live music. Enjoyed a nice stuff led poblano pepper and shrimp burrito. The three different sauces they brought out in the beginning of the meal were all very good and different in terms of color and flavor. At the end of the meal we had dessert. Flawn and pineapple ice cream. They were both very delicious. The ice cream being served in a frosty cold pineapple was a nice touch. I especially like the fact that the restaurant has values, mission statement and a vision displayed on the wall. It shows that they are very customer service oriented. We had such a nice time that tonight we are treating my parents to dinner at this place. Turns out they already know about this place and like it too.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Three couples went to dinner here and without exception we all enjoyed the time. I was told by my sister in law that the Tortilla Soup was the best she has ever had and she has tried quite a few over time. I ordered the taco's along with a couple of others present. It is possible to mix and match and I chose 2 chicken taco's and 2 beef taco's They are accompanied by 3 or 4 sauces and lettuce and vegetables for you to make your own variety of taco. We also had a couple of bottles of reasonably priced Italian White wine.
Strong fans keep you cool while dining and a musician negates any street noise.

1  Thank Dan M