“I Would Live Here if I Could!”
other travellers have booked this property
The view from my balcony.
My condo has amazing views of the ocean! The sunsets are incredible and people love to sit on their balcony's and watch.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The view from my balcony.
My condo has amazing views of the ocean!
The sunsets are incredible and people love to sit on their balcony's and watch.
Very spacious and comfortable couch.
Spacious living area with dinning area with a gorgeous dinning room table that accommodates 6.
King bed in the master bedroom.
Guest bedroom the bed can be made into a king or two twin beds.
New granite counter tops installed in the kitchen and both bath rooms.
Very nice roof top heated pool.
Master bath has wonderful spacious shower/tub
Map of the area
Beautiful views from the rooftop.
Courtyard of the building.
Roof top pool has a nice covered area.
View from the beach in front of the condo building.
Has a new 6 burner range.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
TexasBchL...
Texas
“I Would Live Here if I Could!”
Reviewed 1 September 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed for a week in July and we are ready to book again in October. We love this place. It has the best location, just on the corner of the boardwalk. It's on the third floor so you have a great ocean view from the bedroom and off the living area. Each morning we would get our breakfast from a pastry vendor just outside the complex. We loved eating our breakfast on the patio each morning watching the tide roll in. Even though you are at the center of the action, it is still quiet and relaxing. We are very picky and have never returned to the same condo rental twice, but this will be the exception. The unit is clean, beautifully decorated and fully stocked with everything you might need. The rooftop pool is nice and also provides amazing views and plenty of shade. The wifi is very strong too. The beds are very comfortable, not hard like some beds in Mexico. If you don't have what you need the front desk will get it for you or you can just walk down the block to the store. We will definitely return!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The cleanliness, comfort, and location
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
virginia...
Chicago, Illinois
“The perfect accommodation in the perfect location in the perfect place”
Reviewed 30 August 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

The apartment is beautifully laid out to provide privacy to occupants of both bedrooms and the patio provides the ideal place to gather and watch the beach and malecon. We've stayed in this apartment a number of times and each year the owner has provided some improvement which is nice although not necessary for us to love it. The rooftop sundeck and pool overlooks the bay. The apartment is within walking distance of many of our favorite restaurants and stores. One's neighbors in the building are friendly and pleasant. I doubt many guests would visit only once.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing