“Great location !”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Miguel A
“Great location !”
Reviewed 30 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The location of Casa Las Palmas is perfect ! Right around the corner from a major grocery store, 5 minutes away from a Costco, 10 minutes away from El Malecon and Playa De Los Muertos, 10 minutes away from the marine port; the location gave us easy access to everything we wanted to do. There were some bumps and bruises to the place itself (Jacuzzi only turns on during a certain time period, 1 washing machine was broken, 1 bathroom sink was broken, couches were peeling) but that's just normal for the constant use I'm sure this house gets. It was big enough to hold our party of 14 guests comfortably. Overall it was a great experience. Would definitely recommend this place to large parties.

1 Jun 2018
Hi Miguel. Thanks for the feedback. The washing machine just broke and its under repair now, the peeling couches are being also repaired now and the Jacuzzi is more of a small dipping pool the pump turns on with a timer to chlorinate.
Regards
Adriel.
Paradise8...
“Wasn't what I expected.”
Reviewed 23 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

No working WiFi/TV, no clean or workable coffee pot, no cleaning supplies, 1 shower flooded. Owner did not know we were coming although fully paid & confirmed, place not ready really dirty. Expect full deposit refunded and hopefully some kind compensation. Paid too much for too little.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
25 Jul 2016
Hello, As mentioned we are very sorry that the property was not fully clean and ready when you arrived our calendar did not update and had this miscommunication problem on our end. I will check with Alicia to improve on the cleaning, the property should have been clean, I wish I have heard this during your stay to make sure Alicia would come back and have the place spotless. I keep one extra coffee machine in the warehouse in case one fails, but I was not aware of the problem.. Again our apologies and I assure you that this is not how we normally operate.
Regards,
Adriel Ramirez (Owner)
edelacaba...
“Just as expected”
Reviewed 31 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

So easy to get there from the airport or highway and the house is exactly as promoted, no surprises except for how nice the woman who cleans and takes care of the house is, and how clean and well preserved everything is. The manager is super nice and accesible too.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: A/C in every room
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
SannaQ123
Guadalajara, Mexico
“Canceled Stay”
Reviewed 25 September 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

What a disappointing experience! I tried to book this property for my family next Easter, but the owner changed the price after I made the first payment! A day later, after making the payment she emails me and says the house costs about 50% more for the stay, due to seasonal rates she forgot to mention. I even emailed the owner and confirmed the price information in a personal message beforehand, just to be sure how much the property was going to cost.

Everyone can make mistakes, but if you enter an agreement I expect you to keep it. Worse of all, changing the price AFTER making a payment seems very deceptive. I am sure this property is very nice, however you also want to trust the person renting to you.

Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
6 Jan 2016
Hello.- Very sorry about this situation, the price calendar was not set correctly and there was confusion on the price, the reservation was cancelled only a few days after it was made and 6-7 months before check-in.
Easter and Christmas always have different rates but they were not set correctly because we just started using this site for rentals. Again my most sincere apologies and I?m doing my best to keep the calendar updated with correct prices now.
Regards,
Adriel Ramirez
jessica12...
Los Angeles, California
“Nice Place in the city center of Purto Vallarta!”
Reviewed 4 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

Me and my friends went to this location in Puerto Vallarta! The place is beautiful the apartment is big and has all we needed. Walking distance to everything. I love the Jacuzzi and bar on the roof! We had so much fun there!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the top roof area
Liked least: additional daily cleaning services are extra if you choose this option
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing