“Food review”
Review of de Santos

de Santos
Ranked #36 of 69 Nightlife in Puerto Vallarta
Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

Excellent food and service would go there again in a heartbeat spent 12 days in Puerto Vallarta and it was by far the best food I had

Reviewed 20 April 2015 via mobile

Daniel Garcia and staff treated us very Well not to mention the great food and cocktails. We highly recommend DE Santos...

Reviewed 23 March 2015

I loved the atmosphere on old vallarta restaurant since they close up the restaurant has become popular and crowded on new plaza, the food its fantastic and be aware of better go for early dinning if you don't want to end up eating whit the physco DJ mix at nigth .

1  Thank jlplaza21
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Being a foodie I loved the rich flavors of the warm octopus dish with potatoes, capers and olives....total mouth explosion. The ambiance was beautiful and gothic, with the Falstaff being very attentive. I only have one complaint and it was that the mango sorbet was flavorless.....otherwise thoroughly enjoyed!

Reviewed 17 July 2012

This is one of the best restaurants in Puerto Vallarta. The quality of food and the ambience it features are comprable to any in Los Angeles, New York or Miami, yet, you pay much less than you would in the states. One of the two owners is Alex Rodriguez, the drummer for the famous Mexican rock band Mana, which is one of the reasons I wanted to check it out, being a huge fan of the group. It did not disappoint in any way. I had the white fish and salad. The food was very fresh and arrived in a timely manner. I also had a molten chocolate cake which was divine. My waiter, Pedro, went out of his way to deliver excellence; even when the place became packed, and he had to attend to numerous large parties at once, he kept on returning to my table and genuinely cared to be attentive. He answered all my questions and was very respectful. I will defiitely go back to De Santos.

1  Thank femaleCalifornia