Had booked 4 nights at Casa Cupula ( CC ) and 4 nights at the Sunset Plaza in the Hotel District of Puerto Vallarta …. We cancelled Sunset Plaza after going to the Hotel area of PV which was rather trashy touristy and full of kids everywhere so ended up staying at CC for our full 8 nights in Romantic old town of PV. Loved the hotel, staff, food and our room…room 303 was fantastic. Was also nice being in the lush green valley in old town and 5-10 minutes’ walk to Blue Chairs Beach and all the local restaurants, bars and clubs. Hotel was very clean, facilities were well good…pools, gym and the restaurant called Taste was fantastic. Will definitely stay again : )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Cupula is one of the most luxurious boutique hotel resorts in the world, welcoming gay men, lesbians, and friends of our community. We offer the services of a five-star mainstream resort in three boutique properties: Casa Cupula, Private Residences and Owner's Villa. Gourmet food compliments three pools, a gym and sophisticated modern design. Located in Amapas, walking distance to gay beach clubs, nightlife, restaurants and cafes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Expedia so you can book your Casa Cupula reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Cupula Puerto Vallarta
- Casa Cupula Hotel Puerto Vallarta