“Great spot - Great View”
other travellers have booked this property
View from Balcony Sunset from Balcony
Guest Bedroom Queen Bed
Living Room View
Living Room Mirror
Kitchen (before painting)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Lisa P
Portland, Oregon
“Great spot - Great View”
Reviewed 5 March 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

I recently stayed at this very nice condo in the Centro District of Puerto Vallarta. The view of the deck reminded me of the view from the apartment my dad stays at and this place was happily only 3 blocks away. Since I had stayed several times in this neighborhood I was aware that I was in fact in a mexican neighborhood and as such there would be neighborhood sounds. Kids play, roosters crow and yes, dogs even bark. I would say if that puts you off you may be better suited at a resort on the beach.

The location was excellent. 6 blocks to the malacon with all the shops and restaurants that area has to offer. The walk back to the condo is not at all difficult for most. The last block is a bit of a slope but compared to many of the climbs in PV, a piece of cake. There are several little stores very close and a large grocery a few blocks away.

The Romantic Zone and Old Town are easy walking distance either along the malacon or through a variety of routes through town. I easily walked 3-5 miles a day and love taking different street every day.

The condo itself is just as pictured. The view from the master bedroom is a real treat. The kitchen had everything one could need. I was very impressed with the owner as I had a little trouble with the new water heater one night. I emailed him that night and the problem was resolved by 10 am. Not sure I could get that kind of service at home. The pool area was very pleasant sitting in the late afternoon as it was out of the sun. The pool is not designed for swimming but really more for relaxing and cooling off.

I would easily stay here again. I would only repeat that this is a neighborhood environment so if you aren't looking for some degree of mexican immersion in a residential area then this may not be for you.

Enjoy!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: view, location, condo
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing