Just returned from a week at this resort and I have to say once we got past of few of the issues we had a great time. Here is what our issues where...
Upon check in we presented our reservation and they were unable to locate our reservation, we gave them the print out that is provided by Diamond Resorts and after a 20 minute wait they were able to get us a room. We went to our room and found a beautifully renovated room, clean and spacious. the next day we went out for the day and came back and our keys didnt work, when we went to the front deks they indicated that they had us checking out, they again couldnt find our reservation and were asked to come back with a copy of our reservation, since they took it upon check in, we had to retrieve it from our computer..they then found it and apolgized for the mistake, i was still uneasy about it all...and all was good until the next day when we woke up to our check out reciept at our door..we had to make another trip to the front desk and make that correction..after that, things seemed to be OK as we didnt receive any other issues, which made me feel a bit better..
Again our room was nicely renovated except for the master bathroom, but the only thing that wasnt was the shower and it was OK. on the 1st night I was awaken to the smell of a fire, my husband took a walk around the resort at 3 am to make sure there wasnt a fire. 2 days later while in the pool we found out by a guest that our room was next to the incinerator and they burn their trash every other night...i smelt that burn for three of days while there.
The cleaning ladies where very pleasant, i think our lady was Rachel, she was very helpful & informative about the resort and where to eat. The concerge was also very helpful and we also booked a couple of day trips and dinner excursion using the event center at the resort. we were always greeted with a smile and you could tell that everyone who worked at this resort enjoyed being there. except for our minor issues, we loved the resort and will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Regina Puerto Vallarta offers hotel to two bedroom condos right on the beach in the hotel zone. Our pools, lush landscaping, beach, and the Bay all enhance your experience. Puerto Vallarta's beautiful beaches, rich biodiversity, and wealth of outdoor adventure attract tourists from around the world. Traverse Puerto Vallarta’s picturesque Malecon or Romantic Zone; browse the art, jewelry, and handcrafts at the Isla Rio Cuale market; hit the trails on an ATV; or soar through the canopy on a zip lining tour. There’s no shortage of ways to enjoy Puerto Vallarta – let Club Regina Puerto Vallarta be a part of your fantastic vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Regina Puerto Vallarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Regina Puerto Vallarta Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Hotel Regina Puerto Vallarta
- Regina Puerto Vallarta