“Best location”
Make Enquiry
Excellent
1 Brm
Condo Bldg.  (2) One Bedroom One Bath Units
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Rjt1224
“Best location”
Reviewed 2 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

Wow! My fiancé and I had such a good time staying at Jim's place. Not just because of the beautiful condo, but because of the location. We stayed here for 7 nights and had the best food, drinks, and days at the beach - much better than we imagined.

The roof deck is beautiful and the location offers the energy of the romantic zone with the warmth of puerto Vallarta. Jim and Randy were so helpful. We will definitely stay there again.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
2 Jan 2015
Rob "Thank You" for the kind words. Randy had sent me a text the next morning saying you had made it to the condo about midnight & you were both very nice tired but very nice. I was glad to hear that you enjoyed Puerto Vallarta so much. It is a beautiful city. Your both welcome to come back anytime. The next time you're in Sanger look me up.

Thanks again,

Jim
Alberta, Canada
Reviewed 26 April 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Management Response
2 Jan 2015
Well Tanice I guess late is better than never. With my sister passing it was a crazy time. You were the best to sit & listen to my pain. We had some good times sitting at the table on the sundeck drinking your chocolate tequila with some of the other guests. I still remember when the fireworks went off & Maxine just about fell out of her chair. You could of left Willow she is a great dog. Wow & today is the day you return. See you in 16 days.

Jim
Dan P
“Very clean and friendly place to stay”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

This is the second time we have stayed at this condo . James and
Ricardo were great the unit is neat clean and conveniently located we want to book it again for 2015 for feb and march

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Portland
Reviewed 7 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Calgary
Reviewed 1 August 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing