“Une semaine INCROYABLE!!! :-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Playa Fiesta

and 1 more site!
Hotel Playa Fiesta
Ranked #1 of 126 Hotels in Puerto Vallarta
Quebec City, Canada
“Une semaine INCROYABLE!!! :-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2011

Playa Fiesta is not only a vacation hotel....It is a place with a soul. The owners and the staff of course are the main reason why anybody that stays at their hotel will leave with outstanding memories. The cleanlyness of that place is just perfect and absolutely everything is in order and well kept. The rooms are luxurious and very comfortable. I stayed there at the end of november and I would recomend Playa Fiesta to anybody that wiches to relax and be treated like royalty. Food wise, I can only write about the perfect breakfast since I had friends in town and I was often out for diner but I am sure that it is as amazing as everything is in that hotel. Adam and Lindsey, thanks for an amazing week and hope to see you soon.
A special thanks to Carlos at the bar for great company and helping me with my spanish. :-)

Jocelyn from Quebec City

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank Jocelynjazz
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Stamford, Connecticut, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2011

My husband and I recently got married in Puerto Vallarta. We spent 6 nights at Playa Fiesta and our guests spent 4 (two couples even extended their stay).

Hotel-
Playa Fiesta is a beautiful boutique hotel right on the water. It is a short distance from town (super easy to grab a cab or bus) which we really liked because it was more quiet and intimate.

We were shown every room and they were not only clean & comfortable but also beautifully decorated. You could tell that a lot of thought and time went into the creation of each room. I could honestly live in the suite we stayed in, it was that amazing.

I couldn't believe how immaculate the entire hotel was. Even when it was only us and another couple staying here, there was a full staff who started bright and early every morning cleaning, mopping, etc.

Staff-

TOP NOTCH. I've stayed at many hotels (that cost a lot more than Playa Fiesta) and nothing can compare to the service we received here.

Lindsay (one of the owners) is super organized and made planning from New York so easy. It's hard to plan a destination wedding (especially when you've never visited the destination) and she really put me at ease and made the entire process stress free. Even though we didn't have our wedding at Playa Fiesta, she still went above and beyond, made our nail appointments, set up transportation, made arrangements for my husband's fishing trip and even showed up at the restaurant where we held our rehearsal dinner just to make sure everything was in place. I cannot say enough good things about her.

Charly, Danny, Patrick, Carlos & the rest of the Playa Fiesta crew treated us and our guests like family. I couldn't believe how they knew all of our names right after we checked in. They were SO warm and welcoming without being at all overbearing. Charly is the best bartender by far and will create the most delicious drinks for you. You will never be with an empty glass with this crew! They for sure go above and beyond to make each and every guest feel at home.

I could go on and on about how great our stay was, but you should just visit and check it out for yourself! Playa Fiesta is a magical place, you will not be disappointed. My husband and I will for sure be visiting again next year!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Jade K
Stamford, CT
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2011

Being a skeptic by nature, I was pleasantly surprised to realize that all of the glowing reviews and comments about Playa Fiesta are 100% without a doubt deserved in most every way.

My wife and I recently spent 4 nights at Playa Fiesta with a wedding party of about 50 people. All of them could not say enough good things about the amazing staff as well as the hotel itself.

It's very clear to me now why this is the top rated hotel in PV, it's because every single member of their staff wants only to make your stay there the best it can possibly be. From the moment we arrived, it was almost as if they were welcoming us into their family rather than just as a guest at their hotel.

From Charly the bartender, as well as Danny and the many other wonderful servers they were constantly trying to make us feel comfortable and at home without being "on top of you".

To be perfectly honest, I was more sad to not be able to hang out and chat with Charly than I was about actually leaving. (Seriously, he was that awesome).

The hotel itself is incredibly beautiful as is the scenery surrounding it, with a very homey feel to it. Every one of our guests gave us glowing reviews about how well kempt and clean their rooms were, which just reiterates my earlier point about how hard working and friendly the staff was.

Lindsay and Adam were equally great, and she was always looking for a way to make our trip the best it could be. From organizing fishing trips to rental cars, there was not a single thing she let slip by her the entire time we were there. (She even was checking with us after we left to stay elsewhere on our honeymoon).

All in all, we received the type of service that many places offer but very few deliver on. We would recommend this hotel to ANYONE and everyone who is considering a wedding in PV or even just a vacation. You won't regret it. We can't wait to make it back next year!

Room Tip: We stayed in the 1 bedroom suite, but you really can't go wrong. If anything just ask for a roo...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank 480pf123
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2011

My husband and I recently returned from our wedding celebration at Playa Fiesta and I honestly do not have the words to describe how magical it was, not only for us but for our family and friends. I am still getting emails and calls from our guests who have told us over and over it was the best wedding they have ever been to and we all wish we were still there hanging out together. It was truly magical. When we were first looking at places to get married, we had debated between the big box resorts and a smaller boutique hotel like Playa Fiesta. All I can say is that we absolutely, 1000% made the right choice and there is not one thing I would change about our wedding week at Playa Fiesta. It is so hard to describe how perfect everything there is – it is something that you have to experience for yourself to truly understand – it is paradise and your guests will absolutely love it!!!

Ok, so onto a few of the details.
The staff. Adam and Lindsay are the owners of Playa Fiesta and made our planning a great experience from day one. When we met them on our first visit there, they were so warm and welcoming – even when we showed up without notice while they were having a staff holiday party…Adam immediately invited us in and got us a drink and food. We immediately felt like part of their family. The wedding planning process was so much fun and I loved getting emails from Lindsay and Melissa. They are SO organized and do not miss a beat with the planning. And they are both so nice and patient, even when I was asking a thousand questions. Lindsay’s attention to detail is unbelievable. The bartenders and staff, Pato, Daniel, Charlie, and the others were top notch and knew everyone’s name and drink...they were absolutely wonderful to our friends and family. Jefe, Adam and Lindsay’s dog, was so sweet and we loved having him around – he was so great with all the little kids there too. Everyone felt so at home and comfortable and could not stop talking about how great and helpful the staff was – they are so friendly and always ready to help in any way they can.

The hotel. Playa Fiesta is an absolutely beautiful hotel. It is clean, the rooms are amazing and the views of the ocean and sunsets are spectacular. Our guests loved listening to the sounds of the ocean at night and during the massage day (which by the way was also fabulous). Our guests even asked the massage therapists to come back for a second round of massages! I had just had a massage a few days before at one of the bigger hotels which did not even come close to the massage at Playa Fiesta. The massage at Playa Fiesta was one of the best massages I have ever had…it was so relaxing and our guests loved the massage day! The food is absolutely delicious and was by far the best we had anywhere in Puerto Vallarta. Our guests LOVED the food, especially the taco night and taco platter – they said it was the best Mexican food they have ever had!!!

The wedding. There is no way to describe how much we and our guests loved the entire wedding day. They kept telling us it was like something out of a movie. The day of the wedding I was at the pool hanging out with friends until it was time to get ready and even then I was not stressed at all! It was so relaxing and nice to know that Lindsay and her staff were handling everything and that all my details and decorations would be set up perfectly, without me having to worry about a thing! And everything turned out better than I could have ever imagined! All I had to worry about was getting ready, which by the way, the hair and makeup team is A+. I showed them a picture of how I wanted my hair and they recreated it exactly. The restaurant and pool areas are transformed for the wedding day and feel completely different than the other days. And our guests LOVED the dance floor over the pool. It was a blast!

I am still missing Playa Fiesta, the staff and the truly amazing experience we shared with our friends and family. I could go on and on about our experience there. There is nothing like this hotel anywhere and if you want a wedding that will be the most amazing and memorable vacation you will ever take with friends and family, this is the place. We can’t wait to go back and already have several friends who want to plan a reunion trip there with us!!!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank belroc
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2011

Came here with some friends and was blown away! the property was beautiful and clean. The service was amazing and the food was excellent! Thanks for a great stay! I will certainly be back.... for a wedding or just a fun getaway with friends.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends