This hotel changed ownership in July of 2009 so many of the previous comments no longer apply...Exceptionally clean, maid service everyday if you request it.
All suites, Half one, half two bedroom units.
Beds hard but comfortable.
Cooking equipment and table service sparse!!!! But they are improving..some units now have microwaves, some have toasters ( we didn't) some get a coffee pot. (we did for half the time).
This hotel is in the club district in the romantic zone so sleep is a hard thing to find sometimes.
I can't say enough good things about the staff..they tried so hard to please.
The reception ladies have a Spanish/English dictionary to help with the language difficulties.
This is a fine place to stay...4 blocks from the beach, few blocks from the fresh food market.
If being surrounded by French speaking Canadians is not your cup of tea, do not stay here!!!
For my liking the pool is not kept clean enough and the circulation fountain rarely runs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nice hotel, located in the heart of the romantic zone of Puerto Vallarta ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Estancia San Carlos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estancia San Carlos Hotel Puerto Vallarta
- Estancia San Carlos Puerto Vallarta